Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her body weight:300 lbs

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
What a dumbass IT member as always :feelskek: Screenshot 20240216 102659 Reddit

She's not that much fatter than he is.

Notice how she had to put so much emphasis on the 'I'd never thought I'd marry someone shorter than me'.
She's probably getting railed by a 6ft 5 chad on the side.

What a dumbass IT member as always :feelskek: View attachment 1065380
I mean she doesnt look disgustingly obese to the very least. But even then, thats a huge success for someone that short. Incredibly rare. However exceptions prove the rule. She made it about his height anyway. If she truly loved him why would she even need to comment such bullshit? But yeah, sure. We are so wrong.

What a dumbass IT member as always :feelskek: View attachment 1065380
Someone married a guy shorter than her?!!?
Woah!
That totally invalidates the millions and millions of short men that are bullied, rejected and hated because of their height!

-The mind of a IT redditor

IT troons geniunely belive married=loved jfl at these retards

Ignoring all the alternative explanations and problems with assuming they are in love and lead a happy relationship based on a social media post, outliers don't disprove trends. Imagine catching some deadly disease, and then the doc tells you "reality is not all bad". "So, does that mean you can cure me?", you ask. "Nah, you're most likely dead, but I knew this other guy with the same condition who made a miracle recovery last year!". How would you feel in that moment?

God damn, IT might have a lower average IQ than we do. And .is has had people with learning disabilities and certified mental retardation.

She's not that much fatter than he is.
Yes she is. And it's a false equivalence, women should be more physically attractive than their husbands and boyfriends.

And JFL at the gall on this whore. Imagine if the guy posted online that he never thought he'd be married to a fat girl. He'd be eviscerated.

Yes she is. And it's a false equivalence, women should be more physically attractive than their husbands and boyfriends.

Hold on, why should that be? Why am I the only one in the relationship who gets what he wants?

Hold on, why should that be? Why am I the only one in the relationship who gets what he wants?
Because men and women are different. Why should it be that men are expected to earn more than women, be tall, protect the woman, do all the physical labour, approach the woman etc.

Because men and women are different. Why should it be that men are expected to earn more than women, be tall, protect the woman, do all the physical labour, approach the woman etc.

Is that what my partner is asking of me? If so, she would be getting what she wants if that's what I'm doing. But if we both want the other person to be attractive but I'm the only one that gets that, that's not a fair deal.

We all know she doesnt respect him and cheats on him

Still has infinite SMV

How is that a representation of reality? Even she is surprised she married someone shorter. She's the lone exception.

After ran through too

But we're talking about what should be. What IS fair.
In the end we are all slaves to our biology and everyone is inherently selfish, so why not make the best out of it ?

Is that what my partner is asking of me? If so, she would be getting what she wants if that's what I'm doing. But if we both want the other person to be attractive but I'm the only one that gets that, that's not a fair deal.
Firstly, attractiveness isn't binary, both of these people are unattractive. And it isn't about what a person wants, it's about what a person needs.

Sexual dimorphism isn't complicated. Generally speaking, women need men for resources/labour/protection, and men need women for sex/reproduction. A woman not putting effort into making/keeping herself attractive is the same as a man not putting effort into making any money. Men have much stronger sex drives than women, therefore female attractiveness matters more. An obese woman is the equivalent of a homeless man.

Society has warped this dynamic by providing resources/labour/protection to women for doing nothing. It's all provided by the state and society. So women don't need to access it directly. The only reason women can "want" an attractive man is because all men are enslaved and already in their service. Otherwise they'd have to prioritise things that actually matter. Just as if men were provided with sex whenever they wanted it, they'd have the luxury of choosing women based on how much they earn.

The moment she loses all that fat, she goes to Chad's cock like a magnet

He mogs me, yet I wouldnt date that fat foid

Firstly, attractiveness isn't binary, both of these people are unattractive. And it isn't about what a person wants, it's about what a person needs.

Sexual dimorphism isn't complicated. Generally speaking, women need men for resources/labour/protection, and men need women for sex/reproduction. A woman not putting effort into making/keeping herself attractive is the same as a man not putting effort into making any money. Men have much stronger sex drives than women, therefore female attractiveness matters more. An obese woman is the equivalent of a homeless man.

Society has warped this dynamic by providing resources/labour/protection to women for doing nothing. It's all provided by the state and society. So women don't need to access it directly. The only reason women can "want" an attractive man is because all men are enslaved and already in their service. Otherwise they'd have to prioritise things that actually matter. Just as if men were provided with sex whenever they wanted it, they'd have the luxury of choosing women based on how much they earn.

If all women were hot and I could fuck whichever ones I wanted, I wouldn't care how much a woman makes. Me caring about attractiveness isn't some reaction to me having no pussy. Wouldn't it be the opposite? If I was so desperate for pussy, wouldn't I fuck anything warm, wet, and female?

If all women were hot and I could fuck whichever ones I wanted, I wouldn't care how much a woman makes.
What does that have to do with my analogy?
Me caring about attractiveness isn't some reaction to me having no pussy. Wouldn't it be the opposite? If I was so desperate for pussy, wouldn't I fuck anything warm, wet, and female?
You're arguing against the opposite of what I said.

What does that have to do with my analogy?

You're arguing against the opposite of what I said.

You said women only care about attractiveness in a male because they already have "resources/service" taken care of. You said if men were provided with sex whenever they wanted it, it'd be the other way around. But I don't think it would. I'm never gonna care about how much a woman earns.

You said women only care about attractiveness in a male because they already have "resources/service" taken care of. You said if men were provided with sex whenever they wanted it, it'd be the other way around. But I don't think it would. I'm never gonna care about how much a woman earns.
If you had sex with hot women on tap and an old, ugly rich woman approached you, you'd definitely consider it. This would be in a world where women need you for protection/labour/resources, remember. So maybe a woman has some money but needs you to do man stuff for her. Build her house, protect her from harm, whatever. She offers to pay you for such services. Why wouldn't you? It doesn't even have to be romantic or sexual, we're talking about trading value, which is all relationships and sex are. A female neighbour offers to pay you to take a look at her car, as it won't start. Are you saying yes or no?

But it's not a perfect analogy because, like I said, men and women aren't the same. Women want everything, men are simple and just want hot, young women to fuck, mostly. Or a nice, attractive girlfriend who is nice to them and loyal.

If you had sex with hot women on tap and an old, ugly rich woman approached you, you'd definitely consider it. This would be in a world where women need you for protection/labour/resources, remember. So maybe a woman has some money but needs you to do man stuff for her. Build her house, protect her from harm, whatever. She offers to pay you for such services. Why wouldn't you? It doesn't even have to be romantic or sexual, we're talking about trading value, which is all relationships and sex are. A female neighbour offers to pay you to take a look at her car, as it won't start. Are you saying yes or no?

But it's not a perfect analogy because, like I said, men and women aren't the same. Women want everything, men are simple and just want hot, young women to fuck, mostly. Or a nice, attractive girlfriend who is nice to them and loyal.

Looking at a woman's car and looking at a woman's vagina are two different things. I'm not looking at an ugly woman's vagina no matter how many pretty vaginas I have to wash the taste down.

Honestly, a large frame woman 5 inches taller than you is not so terrible outside the bedroom. You'll have a decent chance of getting tall and large framed sons/grandsons, securing your progeny.

For the right price you are.

Why would I when I have pretty vaginas to look at? I'm literally struggling to imagine any reason I would. Not for a billion dollars. Not if I had access to endless beautiful pussy.

That man looks like a lesbian