Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Her birthday vs your birthday

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Vjlkym9Cj Bu7SXjfPhejMYYl6LWN4L8PIuC 7yQMgk

This is too fucking accurate kek

He mogs her hair though.

I was lucky to even get cake tbh

Parties are disgusting and noisy though

You can make your birthday better than hers if you become a hERo and show up to her birthday

Holy shit I didn't realize how sad my birthday's were until now:cryfeels:

*when you're a Jehovah's witness cel and never even got to have that
:woke::feelsree::feelsree::kys:

Take Birthdaypill

dfvuhvv,k,fuckmmm,k,k,k,mn bgbg cbgc bgc bgc b cgbgcnh:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:

That's literally what happened yesterday: a foid had the same birthday as me and had a massive fucking party while I sat at home and LDARed

That's literally what happened yesterday: a foid had the same birthday as me and had a massive fucking party while I sat at home and LDARed
When I was living in the dorm there was this noodle hoe who invited everybody in the same house to her fucking b-day party except me. That night I had to stay till 3am at McDonald's to avoid any kind of embarrassment.

My 20th was like that basically but without cake.

At least I have cake :feelsautistic:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

MajesticCloudyGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

When I was living in the dorm there was this noodle hoe who invited everybody in the same house to her fucking b-day party except me.

Did you ever slap her?

The difference is that she turned 21 and he turned 20.
Belated happy birthday bud.

I wish I had his hair tbh.

"Then let the incels eat cake." - Normies.

The amount of validation foids get on their birthdays is beyond me.

Last edited:
Very accurate. However, if you’re in a place with many other incels (like in a fucking science path like me) you at least get your incel mates to come along, which is a whitepill.

Pretty much what I do ngl.

Comparing men to women...silly.

this. i hate being around heaps of people at once, i hate the loud laughing, constant speaking over the top of eachother, and just social interaction in general
teehee I'm such an introvert I went home from the party tonight after chad and tyrese blew their loads on my face, now I'm sitting in my room at 2am alone guuuuuuurlfrand

Birthdays are a good measurement for how good your life is.

tfw your birthday is on the 25th of december so you already have an excuse why you arent partying

The amount of validation foids get on their birthdays is beyond me.

As well as the validation they get the other 364 days of the year.

The only birthday party I ever wanted was a Sunny poolside laying on a sun lounger getting sucked off by 2 slim white blondes and 1 brunette in g-strings as I sipped my vodka and watermelon slush drink- Florida style.

Never liked nightclubs regardless of the scene, noisy smelly and the hangovers and head down the toilet throwing up bile were painful as fuck

When I was living in the dorm there was this noodle hoe who invited everybody in the same house to her fucking b-day party except me. That night I had to stay till 3am at McDonald's to avoid any kind of embarrassment.

Reminds me of high school when this foid invited pretty much every guy except me.

My birthday in a nutshell

I'd be happy with that. Fuck having to have a big party an talk to everybody there that sounds hellish.