Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Her bf is shorter and uglier than her

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I‘m not lying here…there is a sexy foid which i like and wanted to fuck and later it turned out she has a bf who is shorter than her or same height as her. I estimate her height around 5ft8 and he is about the same height.
she is actually pretty and could easily get any guy. Oh i forgot to mention: the guy looks average…no chadlite or Chad. So how the fuck can this be? She looks better than him and is propably even taller than him.

I‘m not lying here…there is a sexy foid which i like and wanted to fuck and later it turned out she has a bf who is shorter than her or same height as her. I estimate her height around 5ft8 and he is about the same height.
she is actually pretty and could easily get any guy. Oh i forgot to mention: the guy looks average…no chadlite or Chad. So how the fuck can this be? She looks better than him and is propably even taller than him.
Sometimes average guys can get a foid if ghey have a lot going for them like a good career aspect and being good at talking

Most guys can't distinguish attractive guys from average guys, maybe he has attractive features.

Greycel moment

Three primary possibilities:
1. He's loaded
2. They're highschool sweethearts and he lucked out, will soon be cucked by Chad(s)
3. He's on an extreme statusmaxx

It's funny how some inkwells confuse Normies for Incels. Normies can still get girls, even the occasional pretty ones, but they have to compensate for it like having a lot of friends, having money, appearing interesting (ie like always doing something exciting over the weekends). Chads on the other hand, don't have even think about it, girls will just naturally plop right onto their dick both literally and metaphorically.

they aren't having sex regularly

its most likely a beta-platonic type relationship. its an inferior variant of relationships that chads get (alpha-sexual type relationship)

It's funny how some inkwells confuse Normies for Incels. Normies can still get girls, even the occasional pretty ones, but they have to compensate for it like having a lot of friends, having money, appearing interesting (ie like always doing something exciting over the weekends). Chads on the other hand, don't have even think about it, girls will just naturally plop right onto their dick both literally and metaphorically.
Well, i guess height is not law then. This should be lifefuel for all shorties here. I was insecure about my 6ft and some 5ft8 is fucking the foid i like.

Brb imagination

Well, i guess height is not law then. This should be lifefuel for all shorties here. I was insecure about my 6ft and some 5ft8 is fucking the foid i like.
He’s most likely a betabuxx. You need to go back to reddit where you belong.