Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Henry Cavill Reads Thirst Tweets

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

Of course it was uploaded by buzzfeed. I bet all the feminists who are rebelling against the white rich male patriarchy were not happy to see him!

Without further a due, let's get into the comments:

At first we have the soys who overdosed on their eostrogen prescription, laughing my ass off at the 21k likes on the first one.

Next we have the woman who is lesbian until an extreamly good looking man shows up. This is becoming ever more common nowadays, the average looking man just dosen't satisfy a woman anymore, so they remain 'lesbian' to get all of the swarming desperate normtard males off of their backs.

I found this blackpilled comment down yonder, surprisingly it got 2.3k likes. Normal people will still persist that 'looks don't matter' while simultaneously posting stuff like this.

Enjoy the suicidefuel gentlemen! Post some other comment gems you find if you have the time.

(THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US. IT IS OVER FOR ALL NON CHAD MEN. DAILY REMINDER YOU WILL NEVER HAVE LOVE OR ATTENTION BECAUSE OF YOUR DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN GENETICS). That is all.

Last edited:
not a single word or a single second

normal niggers: hitler bad1!!!!!11 111 :feels::feels::feels:

also normal niggers:

I hate his cocky fake oblivious attitude, seriously fuck him. Imagine what it must feel like to have millions of strangers want to fuck you. He's trying to hard to hide his cocky attitude its sickening.

And the soy comments from "straight" soy men, talking about letting their wives and gf's sleep with him, and going gay for him really is icing on the clown world cake.

Last edited:
Not one sec.

I saw the William Levy version

Jfl at the first two cucks

I hate his cocky fake oblivious character, seriously fuck him. Imagine what it must feel like to have millions of strangers want to fuck you. He's trying to hard to hide his cocky attitude its sickening.
He needs to take some LSD. A big dose. That's the only way to crack an ego as rampant as his and make him see the errors of his fakery. He would come out either being openly cocky or legitimately humble, both preferable to this facade you noticed.

Fuck this guy fuck my subhuman genes and fuck this earth fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cavill is superior in every way. He might as well be a living god.

Cavilsius, patron diety of romantic attraction and suicide.

What exactly makes this guy so handsome? I mean, he is, but what would the lookism people say? I see he has blue eyes, he's white, but what else?

He needs to take some LSD. A big dose. That's the only way to crack an ego as rampant as his and make him see the errors of his fakery. He would come out either being openly cocky or legitimately humble, both preferable to this facade you noticed.

When you have women sending you comments about wanting to fuck you on sight, and straight men writing comments about letting you plow their wives, there's no way you can be a humble person. If he ever was taped drunk or on LSD, his fake suave nice guy persona would crack immediately and he'd be revealed to be the asshole he really is.

Cavill is superior in every way. He might as well be a living god.

Cavilsius, patron diety of romantic attraction and suicide.
Ian Somerhalder moggs

When you have women sending you comments about wanting to fuck you on sight, and straight men writing comments about letting you plow their wives, there's no way you can be a humble person. If he ever was taped drunk or on LSD, his fake suave nice guy persona would crack immediately and he'd be revealed to be the asshole he really is.
I would prefer him being an asshole to a fake suave nice guy. That's character, and what's more, honest at least.

And the soy comments from "straight" soy men, talking about letting their wives and gf's sleep with him, and going gay for him really is icing on the clown world cake.
I bet all the people who thumbsed those comments up were a bunch of whores and fags. The only people who watch cuckfeed.

Shit like this doesn't bother me much anymore. We all here KNOW this is really what life is. What infuriates me is CONSTANTLY having everybody else tell you the world is NOT this way. And then having any evidence you use to back up your argument that, yes, looks are extremely important censored out of existence because the truth offends other people's sensibilities.

Last edited:
I see alot of other comments like 'Henry Cavill exudes big dick energy' or 'I know he has a big one'. Like the women are so blinded by the halo effect that they cannot even think rationally.

Not a single fucking second.
Also,
>watching BuzzFeed

Just fucking lol at the 71 bluepillers. :feelsPop:

What's up with those soyfaggots wanting him to fuck his wifes? Those guys are extremely gay, who they think they are fooling. Chad worship is getting worse, if that's possible.

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK I WANT TO HAVE GOOD NOSE FUCKSDSADASDIOSAHDFIUASFHIOAUHFOAISHFOIAHFDOIWAHOFHAWOIUFHAWOFDHAOWHFDOWAHODFIWAHODFIAWOIHFOHWOAHOFH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Im sorry please dont ban me

Ian Somerhalder moggs
they are both gigachads. henry looks like a superhero straight out of a comic book while ian is just a ridiculous good looking gigachad
I see alot of other comments like 'Henry Cavill exudes big dick energy' or 'I know he has a big one'. Like the women are so blinded by the halo effect that they cannot even think rationally.
fucking hell he probably does too lol, so over we have 0 chance to compete

It's the same foids on twitter that complain about being treated as sex objects that like and tweet that stuff

Fucking hell, that video alongside the comment section is just a goldmine of blackpills.
IT won’t touch this.

I hate this nigga.

The only thing that bothers me are the :bluepill::soy: who say shit like personality matters when you have people like Meeks out in the wild.

Holes, when see chads, behave just like cucks behave when they see a hole.

same species jfl

The longer I live the more certain I become that the supposed condition of lesbianism is largely bullshit that ends up rectified or rather RECTUMfied by the presence of Chad.

Aliens would 100% classify us in the same species as him jfl