Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Helping the (((FBI)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Ascend: when someone loses their virginity (unpaid sex only) or gets their first girlfriend.

Becky: a female who is better than average looking but not as physically attractive as a Stacy

Blackpill: the importance of looks and how the way you look affects everything in your life

Bluepill: delusions and lies people tell themselves to make them feel happy and not be hurt by the truth

-cel (suffix): attached to a word or phrase to denote a connotation to incels; often used by incels to discuss their physical or mental descriptors. E.g. "shortcel"

Chad: a physically attractive male

Cuck: some1 else to this one I dunno how to explain it well

Elliot Rodger (ER): person responsible for the 2014 Isla Vista, California attack. Incels refer to him jokingly as a "saint" or "supreme gentleman" and use the phrase "go ER" as a fucking joke you fucking glownigger cunts imagine not only voluntarily working for the FBI but even worse wasting your time monitoring people who are too physically unnatractive to have unpaid sex in a gynocentric hypergamous society. Also was likely a psyop as he had direct family connection to (((Hollywood) cuz of his dad and also he was addicted to body builder pills or somethn so it could've been that.

Femoid/foid: word to describe females as they are all the same as if they are clones and are shallow like robots

Gigachad: a male who is 9-10/10 in looks

Hypergamy: if you don't understand what this word means or the reason why it is a thing today, which you don't, then how the fuck are you even being paid for making this shit.

Just Be First (JBF): dunno, my first time hearing this.

Lifefuel: something's that makes you happy or gives you hope

Maxx: :yes:

Mog: :yes:

Roastie: an old female or a female who has had numerous sexual partners

Suifuel: a hyperbole used when something makes someone feel unhappy

Sorry, but we don't need this.

We already have an extensive understanding of the terminology and phrases utilized here.

The FBI should hire me, I can help them monitoring incels.

Sorry, but we don't need this.

We already have an extensive understanding of the terminology and phrases utilized here.
Then why did you get them all wrong?

Are you saying that the ones released to the public are deliberately incorrect to make incels look bad? and then in reality the FBI don't give a shit about us and what they do know about us is actually true
The FBI should hire me, I can help them monitoring incels.
Too late. They already hired @Animecel2D

Then why did you get them all wrong?

Are you saying that the ones released to the public are deliberately incorrect to make incels look bad? and then in reality the FBI don't give a shit about us and what they do know about us is actually true

Too late. They already hired @Animecel2D
No comment. :)

FBI

Full

Black

Incel
:cryfeels:

Link to the full doc?

Imagine how many agents got blackpilled when analyzing virgins while their country burns lmao

If you sell informations about Incels to the FBI, and in exchange they provide you sex with a female, wouldn't it be FBImaxxing ? :feelzez:

They got hypergamy totally wrong, delusional bluepilled cucks.

Hello FBI btw.

Hi FBI, next time I will rape that blonde secretary at the desk near the entrance of HQ tbh.

If you sell informations about Incels to the FBI, and in exchange they provide you sex with a female, wouldn't it be FBImaxxing ? :feelzez:
Sergeantcel already do that :feelsokman: