Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Helped a guy and his GF. Noticed how much I'm missing out.

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
I work a dead end $9/hr job at an auto parts store. I'm 33. This 18/19 year old guy came in with his GF. She looked better then him. A nawalt?

His truck's water pump was leaking and the engine was overheating. They lived an hour away. He asked me if changing a water pump took a long time. I said no. He bought one and started to work on it in the parking lot. I went outside to check on them after a few minutes. The guy had no idea what he was doing.

So I started changing the pump for him. Now his GF started comforting him, rubbing his back, hugging him. Seeing this started to kill me on the inside. They kept doing this on and off for the entire hour it too me too change the pump. I almost started shaking. This is what love is like?

I was doing all the work and getting no support. Screw this clown world! Why is there no woman to give me support?

I noticed the guy had a fancy watch and when he took a call about 'selling the Mercedes' I knew the girl liked him for his money. Awalt. Sigh.

Anyway this reminds me of how much I've been screwed in life. I have talents and skills and something to offer to a woman. But they aren't interested because I fail at superficial BS like being rich or having an average to below average face. This guy was a skinny manlet with a 4/10 face and he had a cute 5/10 supportive GF because he had coin.

I know, I'm an entitled asshole. This guy got a GF because he earned the love and attention from a woman. Why the hell is everything in my life a damn mountain to climb? Every normie will tell you to 'wait and it will happen' because that's all they literally did! 90% of normies put no effort into finding someone but they get someone through social networking. And then they say you are entitled when you put in big effort to get a girl but can't!

This is why moneymaxing is a valid option.

Being a betabux is not any better than being an incel. If you want that, just go fuck a whore.

I work a dead end $9/hr job at an auto parts store. I'm 33. This 18/19 year old guy came in with his GF. She looked better then him. A nawalt?

His truck's water pump was leaking and the engine was overheating. They lived an hour away. He asked me if changing a water pump took a long time. I said no. He bought one and started to work on it in the parking lot. I went outside to check on them after a few minutes. The guy had no idea what he was doing.

So I started changing the pump for him. Now his GF started comforting him, rubbing his back, hugging him. Seeing this started to kill me on the inside. They kept doing this on and off for the entire hour it too me too change the pump. I almost started shaking. This is what love is like?

I was doing all the work and getting no support. Screw this clown world! Why is there no woman to give me support?

I noticed the guy had a fancy watch and when he took a call about 'selling the Mercedes' I knew the girl liked him for his money. Awalt. Sigh.

Anyway this reminds me of how much I've been screwed in life. I have talents and skills and something to offer to a woman. But they aren't interested because I fail at superficial BS like being rich or having an average to below average face. This guy was a skinny manlet with a 4/10 face and he had a cute 5/10 supportive GF because he had coin.

I know, I'm an entitled asshole. This guy got a GF because he earned the love and attention from a woman. Why the hell is everything in my life a damn mountain to climb? Every normie will tell you to 'wait and it will happen' because that's all they literally did! 90% of normies put no effort into finding someone but they get someone through social networking. And then they say you are entitled when you put in big effort to get a girl but can't!
5/10 is cute? 5/10 is all you can get if you have money? No thank you...
This is why moneymaxing is a valid option.
All that work for a 5/10? Fuck that

Did he even seem appreciative that you helped him?

Yeah, he was a cool guy. Just feel bad that he's blue pilled and didn't know she likes him for his money.

All that work for a 5/10? Fuck that

He was a manlet with a 4/10 face. If your better looking moneymaxxing can maybe get you a low tier Becky.

If a girl doesn't like you and just likes your money then it's the same as a prostitute or a mail order bride. you're coping because you think you can ascend via money. sorry, there's no way out of this hell.

A lot of dudes simply luck out with foids. They lucked out by being in the right place at the right time or they simply went to the right school. Or as you said they have money.

manlet with a 4/10 face would most definitely be an incel if he didn't had the money so its not too bad

Moneymaxxing is a retarded cope.
The solution to not being born in top 20% is acquiring wealth to be in top 5% in increasingly unequal economy.
Lmao

sorry to hear about your experience, but it's very true, nobody cares about practical shit like job skills or your mental organization. i was able to work on amazing projects and they might as well have never happened. it's all looks, luck, and betabuxxing whores if you have an extreme surplus of cash.

if you want a normal wholesome relationship and a shot at a normal marriage you basically need to be 19-20, hit some minimum looks thresholds, and have a ton of dumb luck.

Why are you doing auto tech work for $9 a hour? If you know what you're doing quit the partsmonkey life and at least find a proper shop to work at.
I don't even work for free on my mother's car.

Your first mistake was going above and beyond the call of duty

all i got from this is that a guy has to have tons of money to even score a 5/10 hole.