Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Helped a foid in HS and she got a higher grade

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
For some reason i remembered this time in High School where we had to do presentations about any topic you wanted. Fast forward to a week before presentations start and this girl in my class messages me asking for my help, and me being bluepilled at the time told her what she needed help with. She asked me to explain to her how a musket worked. At first i didn't even think of the presentations we had next week so i explained it to her. Then after a week on the day of the presentation i go up to her and ask her what her topic is, at first she ignored me for a few seconds then answers saying Gun Control and i still didn't notice. So then when she starts her presentation, halfway through it she mentions what i said about how muskets work, word by fucking word. Then i realized that this whore fucking used me and literally copied what i said word by word. A few days later when the teacher mentioned the grades i got around 80% ( Which is still good don't get me wrong ) and this fucking bitch gets 96%. At that moment i almost went ER ded srs

in minecraft

Also after i spent almost 10 minutes explaining, going back and forth with this 2 digit iq retarded foid she "thanks" me by saying this

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's okay my brother, as long as you realize the error of your ways and stopped being a cuckolded simp

i got around 80% ( Which is still good don't get me wrong ) and this fucking bitch gets 96%. At that moment i almost went ER ded srs
One time, a Chad and I did the exact same work on a project, he got an A and I got a B. I called out the teacher, and he told me to fuck off. I'm raging just thinking about it.

We r nothing to foids
One time, a Chad and I did the exact same work on a project, he got an A and I got a B. I called out the teacher, and he told me to fuck off. I'm raging just thinking about it.
Was the chad fucking the teacher

In middle school I also did this. But not in HS. I'm happy I'm stupid tier in HS. Our story is similar but reversed. I got a girl to teach me with the subjects and help me do my homework :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Yes ok check the news tomorrow :dab::dab::dab:

It's okay my brother, as long as you realize the error of your ways and stopped being a cuckolded simp
Thank you, great one :feelsautistic:

I called out the teacher, and he told me to fuck off.
I was and still am, too high inhib for that

She thought you were going ER
Funny thing is she mentioned misogyny as a reason for mass shootings and mentioned ER for a few seconds :feelskek:

I got a girl to teach me with the subjects and help me do my homework :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
:chad::chad::banhammer:

Did the teacher literally tell you to fuck off?

What a fucking prick tbh.
He was coping off the charts. He drove a smart car, and his wife was dying of cancer. These school administrators are even worse than the kids who are bullies, as they are grown adults.

Same shit happened to me and my old classmate
He helped me during the exam and i got a higher mark than him.

no point in helping anyone in 2k19

this happened in uni, the white foids were fucking dumb sluts.
they would get their beta males in group work to do their part of the assignment.
i never did their parts despite saying i would, some failed, others got by cos they had decent grades from their end of semester exams.

i made a lot of enemies doing that :feelskek:

but yeah, never help a foid

Never help women
Be glad you didn't get #meToo'd

Same shit happened to me and my old classmate
He helped me during the exam and i got a higher mark than him.
i remember when i was helping my friend on exam, my teacher was surprised when she saw his grades, she told us to change places and since that time he never passed exam again

teachers are biased to the left