Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Helped a disabled stacy cross the street

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
103d 11h 10m
Poor thing must have broken her leg on a sex and ski weekend with Chad. Glad she has you to help her.

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

الله اكبر
★★★
24d 14h 32m
CUCKS DOT IS

I would have pushed her ass in front of a big 18 wheeler and make her even more disabled (in cyberpunk 2077)

@MiSKiRaT what would you do
dump the piece of shit privileged whore in the sewers or off a cliff

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
12d 3h 22m
Low key kina adorable ngl, you should’ve got her number

zionpill

zionpill

GTKRWN
★★★★
11d 5h 47m
Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
73d 9h 13m
Devoteeism is never deserved for holes.
Its hard to say No to a pretty cunt that litteraly begs you for Help , but Then you just Play Out some posts you Seen Here and remind yourself that every 100 cunt has an oNlyFaNs. And you Just say No ( with an excuse )

Puppeter

Puppeter

Mythic
38d 27m
Poor thing must have broken her leg on a sex and ski weekend with Chad. Glad she has you to help her.
Foids have it so hard bro they can't have sex 13449 times a week but only 13448

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
2d 5h 26m
So I was on my way home this evening when all of a sudden some random girl with a crutch calls me out and asks me to help her cross the street, I was taken aback ngl, especially since she was so pretty, but I fortunately managed not to sperg out and aided her like a normal person.

To tell the truth I was having this feeling of euphoria the whole time, especially since I hadn't felt the touch of a human being in such along time, let alone that of a pretty girl, but most importantly because this was the closest I've ever been to a woman, walking alongside her while supporting her almost gave me a glimpse of how couples walk together, it was a very special feeling, something I had never felt before.

She even properly thanked me and apologized for taking my time while smiling, literally the first time some girl miles ahead of me in terms of looks didn't give me a look of disgust or contempt, such an encounter might've been insignificant but man did it give me some massive lifefuel, she made me feel human again.
It may be hard for you to accept it. But what people call empathy and humanity was and still is made of plastic. She is using you. If you accept it then trully will you be free.