Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HELP

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
I need a good excuse to back out of going bowling with my colleagues, they go twice per week and invited me which I thought would be cool to hangout make friends and just get my mind of inceldom for a bit

Turns out there's a foid going as well and it's a small group so now I need a way to back out

Tell them to piss off, is it really that hard to say no to them?

Just go there and ignore the foid tbh

I would go if I was you, sounds fun

Say your mom called me and go visit her.

It needs to be a recurring excuse to get me out of all future events
Then it's better to either tell the truth or ghost them.

"Hey I know I said I wanted to hangout with you guys but that was befor I knew a woman would be involved and you see I don't interact with woman unless I have no choice"

Don't think the truth is an option

I like how we complain about having no friends and being lonely then when invited out we hurry to come up with an excuse not to go.

I like how we complain about having no friends and being lonely then when invited out we hurry to come up with an excuse not to go.
I wouldn't of agreed to go in the first place had I known that a foid would be in attendance

jfl brutal

I never got invited to anything.