Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Help

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Help guys, school is starting soon and i’m breaking out AGAIN. Fuck i hate my acne so much, i need help what do you guys recommend for EUcels that have acne?? Which products? I literally cannot enjoy any delicious foods without having atleast 20 tiny pimples pop up on my nose, chin and some on my cheeks. It’s suifuel especially when you step out of the house, i envy so many of you with clear skin / no acne skin. For the whole month i’ve been eating healthy etc and one time yesterday i decide to eat some KFC i break out. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: GUESS WHO GAVE ME THIS CURSE, MY MOTHER. MY FATHER IS TALLER,STRONGER THAN ME AND HAS CLEAR SKIN. FML WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Swap bedclothes once a weak, get a milder shampoo, don't shower hot, try showering every other day, have a seperate face hankerchief, drink more water, see dermatologue and get those acne antibiotics, try to avoid sugar, white flour and dairy, start lifting.

Last edited:
Im having some minor skin problems nowadays too. I will be watching this thread.
But my advice is getting a gel cleaner

Swap bedclothes once a weak, get a milder shampoo, don't shower hot, maybe try showering eahc second day, have a seperate face hankerchief, drink more water, see dermatologue and get those acne antibiotics, try to avoid sugar, white flour and dairy, start lifting.
Literally every generic advice i’ve tried and still do ( Except for lifting i’m too weak for that ) , i’m going to the dermatologist tomorrow

I use to have bad acne and I couldn't get rid of it until it just went away some people are destined to have acne at your age

Apply semen to your face

@needsolution DO NOT POSTMAXX ON MY THREADS

If you face is a little puffy, put a ice pack while doing stomach crunches; after removing the ice pack, use a deep pore cleanser lotion: in the shower you should use a water activated gel cleanser; after, a exfoliating gel scrub, Then Apply An Herb-Mint Facial Mask Which You Leave On For 10 Minutes While preparing yourself to The Rest Of The Routine

Last edited:
If you face is a little puffy, put a ice pack while doing stomach crunches; after removing the ice pack, use a deep pore cleanser lotion: in the shower you should use a water activated gel cleanser; after, a exfoliating gel scrub, Then Apply An Herb-Mint Facial Mask Which You Leave On For 10 Minutes While preparing yourself The Rest Of My Routine
Jesus Christ what the fuck, i think imma just rope instead

drink lots of water

@needsolution DO NOT POSTMAXX ON MY THREADS

No bro i have chads skin do u wanna touch :feelstrash: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
-Drink water
-cream every day
-steam face

GUESS WHO GAVE ME THIS CURSE, MY MOTHER. MY FATHER IS TALLER,STRONGER THAN ME AND HAS CLEAR SKIN. FML WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME
all men of this generation are scrawnier than their dads regardless of the mom, my dad's hands are twice the size of mine and we're the same height

Help guys, school is starting soon and i’m breaking out AGAIN. Fuck i hate my acne so much, i need help what do you guys recommend for EUcels that have acne?? Which products? I literally cannot enjoy any delicious foods without having atleast 20 tiny pimples pop up on my nose, chin and some on my cheeks. It’s suifuel especially when you step out of the house, i envy so many of you with clear skin / no acne skin. For the whole month i’ve been eating healthy etc and one time yesterday i decide to eat some KFC i break out. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: GUESS WHO GAVE ME THIS CURSE, MY MOTHER. MY FATHER IS TALLER,STRONGER THAN ME AND HAS CLEAR SKIN. FML WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME
what do you use to clean your skin normally?