Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HELP

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
I am a 21 year old male who has some serious problems but they refuse to take me. I am having severe memory loss to the point where I can not remember information an hour ago, severe fatigue, weakness, slowed thinking, confusion, trouble concentrating, sensitivity to cold, depression, paranoia, foggy head,cognitive impairment, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, and neck pain. Any time I bring it up a nasty fight breaks out. I can't go on my own because I don't have any means to go. I don't have a license and is no public transportation or a job. My mom always just says I been tested 100 times or that its because I am on the computer too much and my eyes strain or I am not sleeping. What do I do before it's too late? Also I am on my parent's insurance and I don't have nearby relatives or friends and My fat bitch mom is home all the time all the time and would be suspicious if I leave

I am having severe memory loss to the point where I can not remember information an hour ago, severe fatigue, weakness, slowed thinking, confusion, trouble concentrating, sensitivity to cold, depression
tbh have all of that too, and I am writing uni exams in a few weeks, if I fail it due to my Depression causing These Problems then I will be dead inside

I am a 21 year old male who has some serious problems but they refuse to take me. I am having severe memory loss to the point where I can not remember information an hour ago, severe fatigue, weakness, slowed thinking, confusion, trouble concentrating, sensitivity to cold, depression, paranoia, foggy head,cognitive impairment, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, and neck pain. Any time I bring it up a nasty fight breaks out. I can't go on my own because I don't have any means to go. I don't have a license and is no public transportation or a job. My mom always just says I been tested 100 times or that its because I am on the computer too much and my eyes strain or I am not sleeping. What do I do before it's too late? Also I am on my parent's insurance and I don't have nearby relatives or friends and My fat bitch mom is home all the time all the time and would be suspicious if I leave
I tried asking normies and keep getting just go yourself your 21 as if I have a mode of transportation, money, or a fat bitch of a mother who would be suspicious and would kick me out if she found out

You probably have a brain tumour lul

Damn. Sounds bad.

Maybe Dr. @Ritalincel can prescribe you something..

Just fall on a busy sidewalk somewhere and wait for the ambulance to take you to the emergency room. If the ER doctor won't take you seriously, do it again a few days later and repeat until they do their fucking job.

Just fall on a busy sidewalk somewhere and wait for the ambulance to take you to the emergency room. If the ER doctor won't take you seriously, do it again a few days later and repeat until they do their fucking job.
High IQ

That's actually a really good idea.

That's actually a really good idea.
Though on second though it might be best to do it indoors somewhere, like in a Starbucks or something

Though on second though it might be best to do it indoors somewhere, like in a Starbucks or something
Maybe a hotel or something,a place where the staff is supposed to assist you.

You can do several things. Take some growth hormones, some arginine. Hit the gym brutally until your hands bleed.

try ritalin or dextroamphetamine

It's over, never even began.

soo even your own parents or mom dosnt give a shit about you, glady my mon is overcaring , her cuck just gave her a huge monitor i just got so thats cool , just ldar its your mothers fault for bringing you into this shithole you dont owe anyone any shit but yourself

How the fuck did you develop so many problems?

Motherfuck it's like I posted this myself f7ck this shit earth wreck doomed

Its depression
I have it too, even went half blind because of it one time
Started hearing my heartbeat 24/7, had hearing loss, could not even remember what i ate at the same day etc
Its your psyche acting on your body
You need to change your life for the better, this shit can get much more serious in no time, to a point where you are really thinking about suicide everyday, because your body stops functioning
But thats a journey you have to go alone, you have to find out whats giving you those psychological problems
Its often deeply rooted and more deep than just "having no gf" or something like that
Good luck

You may be showing early signs of dementia.

I advise you see a doctor.

Lie to your mom and say you're sick. You need evaluated

Over

If a doctor isn’t helping you then this place will not help either.

GO TO A DOCTOR, this shit doesn't sound good at all. I'm sure you can find a way to get there some how. You really have so little money that you can't afford a ride on the bus? If this really is the case, just walk, usually the doctors are spread all across town, but even if you would have to walk 3 hours it would be worth it.
I tried asking normies and keep getting just go yourself your 21 as if I have a mode of transportation, money, or a fat bitch of a mother who would be suspicious and would kick me out if she found out
If your mother wants to punish you for going to the doctor she is literally abusing you, there is no other way to call this behaviour. If this is true getting kicked out is rather a good thing