Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help with hacked vita

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
The vita says "memory card removed" every time I put it into rest mode. Anyone have a fix? I'm a retard and horrible with tech.

You use SD2Vita? Never happened to me.

Try asking Ai for some tips thats what i could help u with brocel

I got it pre hacked. It was working for a bit. I'll try this
First just try cleaning it. Its not simple format and reinsert, i remember that you need to reformat it in special way or vita wont detect it. Be sure to backup everything and to turn on in windows to show hidden and system files before copying.

I fucked around with my vita. before formatting the card please first download the vita deploy and install it. Then click on replace Near with vitadeploy, that way even if your sd card gets fucked up your vita will stay hacked and able to format the card for itself. And it will be able to set sd2vita as storage device and download pkgj store and download games directly.

I fucked around with my vita. before formatting the card please first download the vita deploy and install it. Then click on replace Near with vitadeploy, that way even if your sd card gets fucked up your vita will stay hacked and able to format the card for itself. And it will be able to set sd2vita as storage device and download pkgj store and download games directly.
Thanks

WHAT THE FUCK I REPLACED NWAR WITH SYSTEM DEPLOY AND LOST ALL MY DATA! BRO

WHAT THE FUCK I REPLACED NWAR WITH SYSTEM DEPLOY AND LOST ALL MY DATA! BRO
You have to change ux0 (default vita storage) to sd2vita in settings