Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP WANTED! Could a brocel please make me an IG account?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★
I would really appreciate this, I’ve been IP banned off of the platform so it would be a HUGE help if someone could make me an account and backup.

I could especially use your help if you DON’T use the platform.

IG used to be my fav social media to cope with, I had many mutuals in the RW and blackpill communities on there that I’ve now lost contact with after being banned from both IG and Discord :feelsrope:

My machine ID for both my phone and computer are banned too, so a VPN won't fix the issue

Last edited:
If you’re willing to help me, hit my PMs and we can work through the process in real time

i don't even know what IG is so i think i could help

Use a VPN, do not be a fag.

They probably banned your machine ID.
Yeah, I tried using VPNs, data, being on different wifi networks and still couldn't create a new account. Both my phone and laptop can't make new accs

Use SMS receiver for codes on google play for the IG code and create a gmail use the same code app so it doesnt lead back to you, You need a VPN account, Online is tons of leaked accounts, Feel free.

Try onion browser

Use SMS receiver for codes on google play for the IG code and create a gmail use the same code app so it doesnt lead back to you, You need a VPN account, Online is tons of leaked accounts, Feel free.
Send some accounts.

I would really appreciate this, I’ve been IP banned off of the platform so it would be a HUGE help if someone could make me an account and backup.

I could especially use your help if you DON’T use the platform.

IG used to be my fav social media to cope with, I had many mutuals in the RW and blackpill communities on there that I’ve now lost contact with after being banned from both IG and Discord :feelsrope:
if you're ip banned they will detect your ip once you start using this new account, regardless of where the account was created.

They probably banned your machine ID. If you use a vpn theyll just ask you to verify by sending your license. Same with reddit. Even if I use a different IP, they still ban me instantly for bullying a troon 1 year ago.
I got banned from reddit simply for downdooting some posts on a retard's profile. they don't even give you a second chance for something as stupid as this, they just permanently ban every account you try to make. Reddit is often a disgusting website but it's frustrating because it's a large collection of forums and there are many good reasons to use reddit sometimes.

If they banned your machine ID, you probably just need a different device. I don't think there's any work-arounds in that case. I'm by no means an expert though, so take my proclamations with a grain of salt.

When you create insta account hit me ill add you and chat there :feelsokman::feelsokman:

OP doesn't know how to change his IP :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

IP bans are the easiest thing in the world to bypass.
They didn't just ban my IP they banned my machine IDs for both my phone and computer too

If they banned your machine ID, you probably just need a different device. I don't think there's any work-arounds in that case. I'm by no means an expert though, so take my proclamations with a grain of salt.
Both my phone and computer are banned unfortunately

Both my phone and computer are banned unfortunately
Over. Why do you want an IG account so badly anyway? Am I missing out on something?

Mac address spoofing is your solution then

Over. Why do you want an IG account so badly anyway? Am I missing out on something?
Out of all mainstream social media platforms it's my favorite one, partially because I'm used to using it and also cause it has a more tight-knit structure compared to twitter and shittok

never had this problem as I didn't post much or harass holes on instantgratificationmonkey , but theres like 1000 tutorials on how to bypass this

Out of all mainstream social media platforms it's my favorite one, partially because I'm used to using it and also cause it has a more tight-knit structure compared to twitter and shittok
I see. Not a fan of social media on the whole, so I'll steer clear as I've always done. Good luck getting your account back though.

Not a fan of social media on the whole, so I'll steer clear as I've always done
I wasn't on the normie part of IG, I was mainly active in blackpill and far right circles

you'll have to factory reset your phone

I wasn't on the normie part of IG, I was mainly active in blackpill and far right circles
Didn't know they had those. Makes sense though. Do they drop like flies just like blackpill-adjacent subreddits?

Didn't know they had those. Makes sense though. Do they drop like flies just like blackpill-adjacent subreddits?
Kind of, I would say a typical account in one of those circles lasts about 3 months. That's at least how long mine typically lasted

Kind of, I would say a typical account in one of those circles lasts about 3 months. That's at least how long mine typically lasted
Longer than Reddit I think, so I guess that means IG is indeed better than at least Reddit.

When you create insta account hit me ill add you and chat there :feelsokman::feelsokman:
I’m finally back @saint.chudpreet
@BoywithEarring

For how long will this new acc last? I have no clue. Whatever the case may be though it looks like I’m already action blocked so I may take a little while to follow you back

@BoywithEarring

For how long will this new acc last? I have no clue. Whatever the case may be though it looks like I’m already action blocked so I may take a little while to follow you back
Just dont comment or post anything man

@BoywithEarring

based but i myself dont have a permanent acc at the moment rip
ill make one and folllow you boyo

I’m finally back
What was the work around?

By machine ID do you mean the MAC address? Source and destination MAC's change as the packet is routed so it can't be that. That's my understanding anyway.