Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Help This Blackpilled 22 Yr Old 5'9 Autistic Blackcel on IncelTears Find This Forum!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He needs to escape the constant gaslighting of :bluepill: reddit users and he shows a deep level of reflection any incel here can admire.

Someone here viewing this thread, contact him using your Reddit account and help him find us like-minded dejected ethnicels and autistcels here!

He has no gf, no friends, low social status, suffered a history of bullying and social rejection like many of us.

He is completely blackpilled and shares many of our viewpoints.

He is at the border of manletism at 5'9.

Is an outcast of his own ethnicity and suffers extreme alienation, something many ethnicels here can relate to.

Shares many of our collective sadness, loneliness, and mental torment.

However, he is hesitant to join any incel forum because of racism, so help him come to the lounge forum where racist SFcels are rare and help understand most of us here are ethnics like himself.

Also, he is a New Yorkcel like many of us. @Transcended Trucel @TheDarkEnigma @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski

Out of all the incels I've lurked on Reddit, he is the one that can most proudly call himself one of us!

Last edited:
Ofc he is from New York jfl. New York seems to be a big incel city. Big cities = more hypergamy and inceldom might be legit theory.

seems legit but idk i dont trust redditors

Ofc he is from New York jfl. New York seems to be a big incel city. Big cities = more hypergamy and inceldom might be legit theory.
Incel Meetup 2022 in New York City when? :waitwhat:

seems legit but idk i dont trust redditors
He has made blackpilled posts for almost 2 years, definitely a legit user.

[UWSL]He has made blackpilled posts for almost 2 years, definitely a legit user.[/UWSL]
Then he definitely knows for this place, maybe he already has an account.

Then he definitely knows for this place, maybe he already has an account.
We should still make sure: we need more users like him and less low IQ, glowie, bragging greycels.

He's probably here already.

holes from NYC are some of the most degenerate. you see sluttily dressed holes left and right. sharia would do that city a real favor.

@iamsubhuman @Animecel2D @Intellau_Celistic, please help contact him and show him our forum.

Sounds like the guy would be right at home here

Autism Never began.

From New Amsterdam as well saw hypergamy even back in middle school

as a black i welcome racism with open arms. our failed and grotesque race deserves to be hated. go leave white countries if whites are so "racist". fucking nigger

He's probably here already.
Compiled List of All Active Blackels on Incels.is From the Past Year, Alphabetized:
Which one of you is u/theautisticblackcel on reddit?
@Ap0calypse
@Blackcel rigth wing
@beesha macroobia
@BlkPillPres
@LDARbeforeROPE
@Deta97
@FACEandLMS
@Ika-Sama
@Izayacel
@Jaundice
@Mogged Loner
@RecessedChinCel
@Reprisial
@stain
@ThracianGladiator
@Wolfgang101
@WØLF

He needs to escape the constant gaslighting of :bluepill: reddit users and he shows a deep level of reflection any incel here can admire.

He has no gf, no friends, low social status, suffered a history of bullying and social rejection like many of us.

Is an outcast of his own ethnicity and suffers extreme alienation, something many ethnicels here can relate to.

However, he is hesitant to join any incel forum because of racism, so help him come to the lounge forum where racist SFcels are rare and help understand most of us here are ethnics like himself.

Also, he is a New Yorkcel like many of us. @Transcended Trucel @TheDarkEnigma @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski

Out of all the incels I've lurked on Reddit, he is the one that can most proudly call himself one of us!

He calls himself a "blackcel", every self professed incel already knows about this forum, so if he's not here it's out of choice.

Compiled List of All Active Blackels on Incels.is From the Past Year, Alphabetized:

@Ap0calypse
@Blackcel rigth wing
@beesha macroobia
@BlkPillPres
@LDARbeforeROPE
@Deta97
@FACEandLMS
@Ika-Sama
@Izayacel
@Jaundice
@Mogged Loner
@RecessedChinCel
@Reprisial
@stain
@ThracianGladiator
@Wolfgang101
@WØLF
im the most self hating black on this list

He calls himself a "blackcel", every self professed incel already knows about this forum, so if he's not here it's out of choice.
Damn, that sucks: he'd make a great user if he were to join. :fuk:

This is what you autists on this forum who think blackpilling soys and normies would benefit us and/or be a good thing in general fail to comprehend. If competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck would you blackpill other men (not to mention foids, which is what blackpilling the masses encapsulates), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.

This is what you autists on this forum who think blackpilling soys and normies would benefit us and/or be a good thing in general fail to comprehend. If competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck would you blackpill other men (not to mention foids, which is what blackpilling the masses encapsulates), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.
He is already blackpilled: he needs to escape :bluepill: gaslighting on reddit. :feelsUgh:

He is already blackpilled: he needs to escape :bluepill: gaslighting on reddit. :feelsUgh:
Dude, he is not really black pilled, he's just accepted that he's an incel, those two things are seperate, there are plenty of incels on this site that are blue pilled as fuck.

Nobody who is black pilled would even be all over Reddit asking for advice knowing full well you'd only get blue pilled responses and get gas lighted.

He's still trying to confirm the truth, a black piller already knows what is the truth.

Disagree. Blackpilling people will Make getting high paying jobs easier as more curries and rice will become depressed :feelsdevil: and not motivated! So moneymaxxers like me and blkpilptes will benefit greatly from lower job competition.

Blackpill needs spread all over India and Rice countries.
Dude, he is not really black pilled, he's just accepted that he's an incel, those two things are seperate, there are plenty of incels on this site that are blue pilled as fuck.

Nobody who is black pilled would even be all over Reddit asking for advice knowing full well you'd only get blue pilled responses and get gas lighted.
True. Most blackpilled would either be too depressed and give up. Or the smarter or more resilient will accept reality and money maxx to fuck prostitutes or spend money on some other enjoyable stuff

He's still trying to confirm the truth, a black piller already knows what is the truth.
I see, I appreciate your perspective on this.
Perhaps when his conviction in the blackpill grows to a certain point, he'll stop asking for advice on reddit and come here with welcoming arms. :owo:

Well, I'm not sure whether he already has an account here. Zero, I've sent him a message with the forum link, told him it'd be a pleasure if he joined us. Now we'll have to wait for an answer.

Zero, I've sent him a message with the forum link, told him it'd be a pleasure if he joined us. Now we'll have to wait for an answer.
Thank you, you should also send him this thread link showing we mean to send him a welcome invitation to our forum. :owo:

I really doubt he's actually blackpilled. He's just another one of those idiots who claim the incel label because it's cool and edgy, just like every other self procclaimed incel on YT, Twitter, leddit, etc. These people's beliefs don't actually align with ours, hence why they post on reddit. I guarantee you he's the type of faggot to post threads like this:

Mensa IQ. Exactly. Wish I could coherently express my thoughts like you ngl

Thank you, you should also send him this thread link showing we mean to send him a welcome invitation to our forum. :owo:
:yes::yes::yes:

He is a brotha from anotha motha. Very welcome here.

@iamsubhuman @Animecel2D @Intellau_Celistic, please help contact him and show him our forum.
how you know i'm a frequent reddit user :soy:

:feelshehe:

how you know i'm a frequent reddit user :soy:

:feelshehe:
Here. :feelstrash:
yeah i first realized i was incel when i browsed there, Board_Gaming was a shitty mod so i made an account here but didn't really use it.

i was active in subreddits like r/Chillcels, r/UglyUncensored, r/Lonely_men and other shit like that

then they all got banned or became dead and i came here

@Ap0calypse
@Blackcel rigth wing
@beesha macroobia
@BlkPillPres
@LDARbeforeROPE
@Deta97
@FACEandLMS
@Ika-Sama
@Izayacel
@Jaundice
@Mogged Loner
@RecessedChinCel
@Reprisial
@stain
@ThracianGladiator
@Wolfgang101
@WØLF
Not me… lol

Think i remember this guy from incelswithouthate
as a black i welcome racism with open arms. our failed and grotesque race deserves to be hated. go leave white countries if whites are so "racist". fucking nigger
If only they hadn't brought us here, I'd go back to Angola if i could :fuk:

@Ap0calypse
@Blackcel rigth wing
@beesha macroobia
@BlkPillPres
@LDARbeforeROPE
@Deta97
@FACEandLMS
@Ika-Sama
@Izayacel
@Jaundice
@Mogged Loner
@RecessedChinCel
@Reprisial
@stain
@ThracianGladiator
@Wolfgang101
@WØLF
Holy shit you really do have a list on everyone :worryfeels:.

Except for me :feelsdevil:

May He Join us or not

I remember him I think

I recall him posting on r/IncelsWithoutHate

username was u/autisticblackcel though not u/theautisticblackcel but he is 5'9" too

follows me on reddit after I accidentally followed him while lurking

You’re not black tho your mixed more white than black :feelsgah: LARP
This he still hanging on blue thread instead of going down the black hole of truth.

JewYorkcel gang:feelskek:

@Schery6, are you him? :waitwhat:

@Schery6, are you him? :waitwhat:
I’d hang myself or worse without second thought if manletism or shit skin was stacked on top of my autism :feelshaha: (Could potentially ascend if my growing doesn’t stop)

@dungeondragon, are you him? :what:

Does he get offended by the word nigger

It is, women only consider 6’0 tall guys men in the US you midget pajeet :feelstastyman:
First of all I'm 5'10.5
Secondly I don't give a fuck if women don't accept men under 6 feet
Thirdly I would still gape them (in minecraft)