Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP!!!! THE JANNIES LOCKED ME INTO THE STORAGE ROOM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
1535241384 1534031174591

Jokes aside. Which one of you snitchcels reported me? :feelsseriously:
Great job on keeping the community clean! Someone could have gotten seriously hurt from my ET threads.

Thanks @2340922 @Nicotine @AlexanderTheGreat11 @ScornedStoic for asking about me.

Thanks @RemoveNormalfags @FinnCel @BummerDrummer @Incellectual @muharremabi @Vermilioncore @Einon @Algeriancel @ihaveno1 and @WithoutMe for asking me to be freed and or supporting me! Made me really happy :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Glad to be back boyos. The last two days really showed who is friend and who is foe.

Did the jannies want you to pick up the soap? :giga:

I love your ET posts.
First it was Go ER
Then I invented Don't go ER
And now you invented Don't go ET

21224.jpg

full

welcome back man, why the mods delete ur ET threads :feelsree:

Welcome back man :feelsautistic: . I honestly thought you were gone forever

Don't let the mods :soy: :soy: :soy: bring you down.

View attachment 170521
Great job on keeping the community clean! Someone could have gotten seriously hurt from my ET threads.

Thanks @2340922 @Nicotine @AlexanderTheGreat11 @ScornedStoic for asking about me.

Thanks @RemoveNormalfags @FinnCel @BummerDrummer @Incellectual @muharremabi @Vermilioncore @Einon @Algeriancel @ihaveno1 and @WithoutMe for asking me to be freed and or supporting me! Made me really happy :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Glad to be back boyos. The last two days really showed who is friend and who is foe.
lock him back :feelstrash: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

I've said five times now that I would have been harsher on you if I caught your er bait threads :feelsseriously:
Welcome back.
Kek this was the 4th time, I counted :feelskek::dab::dab::dab:

Never report anyone crew

Welcome back, comrade.

Your personal attacks towards me were all reported
Good that they weren't the reason I got warnings, retard. You are trying to bait me into hitting you, so that you can call up the jannies.

View attachment 170521

Why were you banned?

Good that they weren't the reason I got warnings, retard. You are trying to bait me into hitting you, so that you can call up the jannies.
I will get you banned, then I'll quote this post and lol at you

u didnt mention me i said that you bans me :feelzez:

lol since when is going ET worthy of getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6