Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Officer
★★★★★
Is there any point in enrolling in college when your dad won’t even support in this situation? He doesn’t think I can be an actor. The only support I really need from him is transportation, and he won’t take even take me, cuz he said he works, but even if he didn’t, he still wouldn’t take me. This really decreased my ambition of enrolling in college in the fall. He even turned my suggestion of enrolling in a very small acting school. All I know for sure is that if I withdraw this application, I’m done trying to go to college. That would be the third time I withdrew, and it’s just getting old at this point. I graduated hs five years ago and most people that did the same already have their bachelor’s, and on their way to get their masters, some already have theirs. I feel like it’s too late. Might have to figure something else out.

Is there any point in enrolling in college when your dad won’t even support in this situation? He doesn’t think I can be an actor. The only support I really need from him is transportation, and he won’t take even take me, cuz he said he works, but even if he didn’t, he still wouldn’t take me. This really decreased my ambition of enrolling in college in the fall. He even turned my suggestion of enrolling in a very small acting school. All I know for sure is that if I withdraw this application, I’m done trying to go to college. That would be the third time I withdrew, and it’s just getting old at this point. I graduated hs five years ago and most people that did the same already have their bachelor’s, and on their way to get their masters, some already have theirs. I feel like it’s too late. Might have to figure something else out.
your fat ass aint gonna be a actor bro… kinda sad how delusional you are about it. Go in the trades thats a real mans job.

No. You should try something else, since it's clearly not gonna work

your fat ass aint gonna be a actor bro… kinda sad how delusional you are about it. Go in the trades thats a real mans job.
I’ve never done a trade a day in my life. I’ve done more acting than that. The closest thing to trade I did was computers.

you can't be an actor if you have truecel looks.
pick another profession.

I’ve never done a trade a day in my life. I’ve done more acting than that. The closest thing to trade I did was computers.
Well its easier to get into trade than act, and you’ll make more money. Even with your extra experience in acting . Besides its all about looks anyway which if your on this forum you have none of

You have no transportation and this is your third attempt at this. It would be best to switch to something more feasible that you can enjoy
First two attempts were art but I really didn’t wanna major in that.

Have fun making no money to pay off the debt that will take just as long as a house would.

no

accept your reality

Did you go to college, Mr. Cat man?
No I paid cash for a house instead. I'm making $70k a year at a job in which I don't even need a highschool diploma (which I have).

No I paid cash for a house instead. I'm making $70k a year at a job in which I don't even need a highschool diploma (which I have).
What job is that?

Hey, videogamecoper. Are you in college?
Nope. Did a short certification program for a medical job, but never started yet because I had hip surgery that takes 6 months to recover from. As soon as I was cleared to work, my dad died, and it was so much to work through. I will hopefully be starting within the next month though