Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Help me with the physics: if i fall, where do i land?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I don't want to kill myself (yet), so just help me understanding physics.

So, my apartment is roughly 50 meters (~160feet) high. I live in a skyscraper.

formatting is a shit, so i'll make it simplier.

If i jump from 50 meters will i fall straight or i can hope to land 2 meters towards the fall direction?

Last edited:
I don't want to kill myself (yet), so just help me understanding physics.

So, my apartment is roughly 50 meters (~160feet) high. I live in a skyscraper.

The base of the skyscraper, though, is a bit larger than the entire building. I'll try to explain with this ascii picture.

| | | | | |*<-- i'm here (50 meters, ~160 feet) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |* <-- here the base of the building starts to get a bit bigger (3 meters ~10 feet) | | | \ |______\__________ A B C

Assume the "extension" of the base (A <-> B) is about 1.5 meters long, or 5 feet).

Let's suppose i throw myself by jumping as long as i can,

Do you think i'd land on the segment between A<->B (which is glass i think) or i could reach B<->C, thus landing on concrete?
Less painful method would be suicide by train. Imagine a 120t locomotive hitting you at the speed of 100km/h.

I'll try to make it simplier: if i jump from 50 meters can i land roughly 2 meters afar?

you would most likely die but not dont risk because you might end up just getting paralyzed, a shotgun or smth like that is a better option.

Less painful method would be suicide by train. Imagine a 120t locomotive hitting you at the speed of 100km/h.
Make sure you're drunk, maybe wear headphones or something too. Also don't fall for the neck on the tracks meme, you'll just get your neck caught and dragged into hell.

Most obvious graycel troll as of late

You probably could if you tried
But why specifically 2 meters? Will you try to land on something/someone?

Make sure you're drunk, maybe wear headphones or something too. Also don't fall for the neck on the tracks meme, you'll just get your neck caught and dragged into hell.
Also lay flat on the ground so the train conductor wouldn't see you, because if he sees a person walking at night he will definitely slam on the brakes, andd you will get into trouble with police. Might be put into mental hospital.
This is a messy suicide, your relatives would have to collect you like a pokemon.

If you just want to die diving headfirst will probably shatter your neck/spine at that height

You probably could if you tried
But why specifically 2 meters? Will you try to land on something/someone?

Because as i've tried to explain with an ASCII picture (which i've removed because it was shitty formatting) the building is a little bit larger on the base and landing on that (it's not concrete) would be painful.

Fuck, in the end i didn't even manage to explain what i wanted to understand.

Don't gamble with this kind of thing, you don't want to survive it
Find a big bridge or something

Depends on your forward speed.

Depends on your forward speed.

Of course, but i thought that among us there'd be some physics expert. I have no idea what my forwards speed could be. I can do pretty long jumps but i don't know exactly how to calculate the effect the gravity would have.
So you're baiting people to suicide for years?

I'm not baiting anyone, i didn't always live here so i'm considering the possibility of throwing myself how that i have the chance.

If already jump, why not train?

Do you really need to ask this? Of course you can travel 2 metres forward, it's nothing. Fuck from standing on the ground you can jump 1 metre easily, if you fall 50 god damn metres then of course you can easily fall that far forward.

Do you really need to ask this? Of course you can travel 2 metres forward, it's nothing. Fuck from standing on the ground you can jump 1 metre easily, if you fall 50 god damn metres then of course you can easily fall that far forward.

I'm afraid that the force of gravity will pull me straight down because i'm falling from such a high height, dunno, i'm probably low IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back