Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Help me with a second blackpill

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I always lie to myself and make excuses to myself blaming others and my mental health. Help me atomic blackpill myself. I need to so I can crush the asshole normies.

I need one as well. I still have oneitis.

My oneitis is a girl that I don't even know , just some extremely pretty girl on Instagram. I also got a oneitis when I saw a euro qt when vacationing.
Where did you vacation? Might go skiing in the alps ngltbhdedsrs

Can I call you Bob the Builder?
full

What's the hardest blackpill to swallow

My oneitis is a girl that I don't even know , just some extremely pretty girl on Instagram. I also got a oneitis when I saw a euro qt when vacationing.

The fuck is wrong with you people? Wouldn't you just think "Oh look at that insta thot, she's attractive. Bet she lives on tutorial mode and lost her virginity at 14 to Chad."

How do you get oneitis for that? I think you're misusing the term oneitis.

Are there seriously twits that literally call for short guys to kill themselves and those twits are not taken down as hate speech ?

How is this possible ?

The fuck is wrong with you people? Wouldn't you just think "Oh look at that insta thot, she's attractive. Bet she lives on tutorial mode and lost her virginity at 14 to Chad."

How do you get oneitis for that? I think you're misusing the term oneitis.
I really don't know , i thought about her for weeks the euro qt i saw cause she was so fine and the qt look. I just cant help seeing qts