Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I want some good ways to cope with my life until i finally die. I simply want to cope with being a loner with no social interaction (0 friends and talking to no one) and being a khhv forever and shit tons of mental illnesses, brain fog, living in a third world country and having absolute cruel genetics (ugly, bald, short) that can't be defeated no matter what i do. 

Give me any ideas about how to cope with this hell for another 50 years or something.

I'm in a similar boat. My biggest thing is my Christian faith, it is a source of hope for my future.

I also take pleasure in small things I like, my plants, just a few potted plants and my pets, an iguana, a gecko and a tarantula. And tbh I drink a lot.

Jailbaits and vidya games are great copes.

not_here_4_points said:
I'm in a similar boat. My biggest thing is my Christian faith, it is a source of hope for my future.

I also take pleasure in small things I like, my plants, just a few potted plants and my pets, an iguana, a gecko and a tarantula. And tbh I drink a lot.

I'm a Muslim, so i can't kill myself too. The amount of pain that i'm feeling now is unbearable. I've been brutally suffering since birth and i'm 18 now and still suffering and there's a 99% chance that i'll keep suffering forever. I know nothing but suffering, i wish that i could live only 1 month without pain and being in hell, just 1 month in my entire life, but apparently i won't even have that.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Jailbaits and vidya games are great copes.

I like video games, but they won't last long because i get bored easily.

Popbob said:

images

Stanx22 said:
I'm a Muslim, so i can't kill myself too. The amount of pain that i'm feeling now is unbearable. I've been brutally suffering since birth and i'm 18 now and still suffering and there's a 99% chance that i'll keep suffering forever. I know nothing but suffering, i wish that i could live only 1 month without pain and being in hell, just 1 month in my entire life, but apparently i won't even have that.

I like video games, but they won't last long because i get bored easily.

images

My condolences. If you can, keep going out and working to advance yourself, socially and occupationally.