Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP ME JOIN THE ROPING FORUM

Fuck Jews

Fuck Jews

Waiting for info.
-
I'm too stupid to type out the explanation. I need a high IQ cel to type out the explanation for me so I can copy and paste it.

I'm too stupid to type out the explanation. I need a high IQ cel to type out the explanation for me so I can copy and paste it.
sanctioned suicide? I dont inderstand what your saying

@Chang Longwang yes. I want to join that forum but I'm really stupid. Please help me

I'm on the page but I need someone to type out a fake explanation to join that place
I have a shit life with no prospects of improvement. I’m 25 years old, dropped out of community college (not that it would ever give me a job in the first place), no friends, no family, and no romantic experiences due to being asian and 5’2. I do not see a point in living anymore and need to a place to support me on the last years of my journey.

Will they let me join for mental illness or do I need a chronic disease?

I have a shit life with no prospects of improvement. I’m 25 years old, dropped out of community college (not that it would ever give me a job in the first place), no friends, no family, and no romantic experiences due to being asian and 5’2. I do not see a point in living anymore and need to a place to support me on the last years of my journey.
Thanks

Find a gooklover in a comic con and breed that 2/10 pussy like Hitler has a gun pointed at your head.

Brutal just say you’re a sadboy and hate life they’ll let you in lol

Here’s one.

I am 20 years old, and never had a girlfriend and haven’t had friends in years. I have no job and am gonna be homeless soon. I can’t even get peace from all this when sleeping because my brutal insomnia is only letting me get 4 hours sleep on many days and I’m up for 42 hours straight a lot because the extreme stress of it all is killing me. My father who was my only true friend in life died a year ago and I have nobody else. My body aches, my eyes burn from sleep deprivation, my mind has no more willpower to keep going. I have tried everything and exhausted all the resources possible to keep going. I just want all this pain to end

Might wanna say a slightly older age though, cause I don’t know if they are agecucks or not

Any of you n1gg3rs on the suicide forum?
You can always stay here with us, and have people who you can definitely CONNECT with.:blackpill::feelsthink:
Star Wars 80S GIF

Here’s one.

I am 20 years old, and never had a girlfriend and haven’t had friends in years. I have no job and am gonna be homeless soon. I can’t even get peace from all this when sleeping because my brutal insomnia is only letting me get 4 hours sleep on many days and I’m up for 42 hours straight a lot because the extreme stress of it all is killing me. My father who was my only true friend in life died a year ago and I have nobody else. My body aches, my eyes burn from sleep deprivation, my mind has no more willpower to keep going. I have tried everything and exhausted all the resources possible to keep going. I just want all this pain to end

Might wanna say a slightly older age though, cause I don’t know if they are agecucks or not
Is that you?

Is that you?
Much of it other than the homeless part and the age part. I’m actually in between 19 and 20 now and still live with my mom. Most of the rest was 100% from my own experience though, which sucks