Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Help me interpret my dream

• Thread starter singleplayercel
  • Start date
singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
This ain't some pseudoscience shit like if you dream about a snake that means you gonna win the lottery or some bs like that. Fuck that shit.
But I do believe, sometimes, our subconscious is trying to send us messages through our dreams.
I've dreamt countless times about being rejected (I get rejected even in my dreams jfl), I've only dreamt I was kissing a girl once. imo it means my irl rejections were so traumatic that I became a damaged man, so even my subconscious knows It's over for me.

But enough with this shit. I'm gonna tell you about my dream.
I was with my immediate family, in a diner, but it was a disgusting place. Really dirty establishment, even the waitress was a greasy whore. It had like those giant mutant rats running around.
The rats were mad af for some reason, they started attacking people and one of them bit my arm. Then people panicked and were hurrying to evacuate the place.
And I was put under quarantine, with the other losers who got bitten.
Then all of a sudden I see one of my HS teachers (Biology teacher, she was ~45 yo back when I was in HS, almost a decade ago, she was kinda hot, would bang ngl), she is behaving like nothing is happening. She began to talk about her university years, how she met her husband and how they're still together to this day.
And I'm like...' wtf, I'm probably gonna die or lose my arm, some giant rodent just bit my arm.' Then she leaves and I'm told I have to go to the doctor's office.
The doctor was a currycel (ofc), he takes a look at my arm, then says they probably won't have to cut it off.
I go back to my family and they're angry at me, because our Uber's been waiting for half an hour, like this was all my fault.
Fin.

I really don't know what to make of it.
inb4 you want to fuck your mother
No.. I really don't want to.

Last edited:
Didn't read but once I had a psychedelic dream and even though I've never done psychedelic drugs, the stuff Joe Rogan and other ppl say about dmt and lsd is very similar to what my dream was like.

I think your subconscious is telling you to rope

I tried to read. Please believe me

Ok greycel:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
@MuslimCell i bet this tard is a cucked westerner
Fuck islam it’s misygonistic and opresses women:feels::feels::feels:
I wasn't replying to you
:(

I have to be honest, I'm not a dream expert.
The dream means it's over for you.

I read it. Your dream ain't tryna tell u anything but dreams never are.

Daydreaming is conciously thinking bout stuff and dreaming is subconsciously thinking about stuff and there's nothing special about dreams we just want to think they're is so that's y ppl think that.

There are people who say that dreams might be the brain essentially imagining certain scenarios and your potential responses to them as a precautionary measure in case said scenario does occur.

Shill your shitty religion somewhere else sandnigger
Ok jew
8589B022 4F67 47D4 BD14 6EA89B7496AE

Your teacher was MILF you porobably want to fuck her, its wath i dreamed someday ngl

This ain't some pseudoscience shit like if you dream about a snake that means you gonna win the lottery or some bs like that. Fuck that shit.
But I do believe, sometimes, our subconscious is trying to send us messages through our dreams.
I've dreamt countless times about being rejected (I get rejected even in my dreams jfl), I've only dreamt I was kissing a girl once. imo it means my irl rejections were so traumatic that I became a damaged man, so even my subconscious knows It's over for me.

But enough with this shit. I'm gonna tell you about my dream.
I was with my immediate family, in a diner, but it was a disgusting place. Really dirty establishment, even the waitress was a greasy whore. It had like those giant mutant rats running around.
The rats were mad af for some reason, they started attacking people and one of them bit my arm. Then people panicked and were hurrying to evacuate the place.
And I was put under quarantine, with the other losers who got bitten.
Then all of a sudden I see one of my HS teachers (Biology teacher, she was ~45 yo back when I was in HS, almost a decade ago, she was kinda hot, would bang ngl), she is behaving like nothing is happening. She began to talk about her university years, how she met her husband and how they're still together to this day.
And I'm like...' wtf, I'm probably gonna die or lose my arm, some giant rodent just bit my arm.' Then she leaves and I'm told I have to go to the doctor's office.
The doctor was a currycel (ofc), he takes a look at my arm, then says they probably won't have to cut it off.
I go back to my family and they're angry at me, because our Uber's been waiting for half an hour, like this was all my fault.
Fin.

I really don't know what to make of it.
inb4 you want to fuck your mother
No.. I really don't want to.
No other person can interpret your dream for you. Your interpretation is always unique. Tomorrow or next year you would interpret the same dream differently.

I dreamt i saw a ethnic teenager inside a silver framed mirror. I threw a pike at him, the mirror broke and his left eye turned black and hollow. Dreams don't make any senses

No other person can interpret your dream for you. Your interpretation is always unique. Tomorrow or next year you would interpret the same dream differently.
I think you're right :feelsbadman:
but I really don't know what to make of it
I dreamt i saw a ethnic teenager inside a silver framed mirror. I threw a pike at him, the mirror broke and his left eye turned black and hollow. Dreams don't make any senses
Maybe you don't like ethnic teenagers and that was why you threw a pike at him
:feelskek:

Future coronacel