Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me find a movie

Cowcel

Cowcel

‏‏‎ ‎
★★★★★
It was an ~2hr anime movie.
The plot revolves around a soul which was taken back on earth and was given the body of a middle school boy who had taken his own life and he (the soul) could inhabit the body forever if he atoned for the previous owner of the body's wrongdoings. In the end he finds out he actually was the previous soul of the boy that killed himself and was given a second chance at life.
He also had a guardian angel with him whom only he could see.
Some extra information is that the little boy was good at drawing, some ugly foid in his art class had a crush on him and he had an oneitis.

I hope it made sense:feelshaha:

My browser's ai says it's either "Heavenly Departure" or "A Letter to Momo"

My browser's ai says it's either "Heavenly Departure" or "A Letter to Momo"
Sadly not, the protagonist is a young boy. Thank you for your help anyway.

Is it "Colorful"

Its a Japanese animated film

Here is what Chat GPT said
The movie you're describing sounds like "Colorful" (2010). "Colorful" is a Japanese animated film directed by Keiichi Hara. Here's a brief synopsis that matches your description:

- The story follows a soul who is given a second chance at life after being placed into the body of a 14-year-old boy named Makoto, who has committed suicide.
- The soul is told that it must atone for Makoto's past mistakes to earn the right to remain in the body permanently.
- Throughout the movie, the soul is guided by a guardian angel named Purapura, who helps him navigate his new life and understand the reasons behind Makoto's actions.
- Eventually, it is revealed that the soul inhabiting Makoto's body is actually his own, and this experience is meant to give him a new perspective and a second chance at life.

This movie touches on themes of redemption, self-discovery, and the importance of understanding others. It offers a poignant look at the struggles of adolescence and the impact of personal actions on oneself and others.

anime makes the foids look hot, i cant watch it

anime makes the foids look hot, i cant watch it
In this one the foids were fully clothed and weren't depicted sexually as far as I remember and the art style doesn't help either tbh
I just watched it and that scene when he is under that bridge with the whore is absolutely brutal
Did you like it?

In this one the foids were fully clothed and weren't depicted sexually as far as I remember and the art style doesn't help either tbh

Did you like it?
Yeah overall about a six just mundane