Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Help me figure out who he is reffering to

My brain filtered out the soyspeak and I'm left with a blank mind

Le evil jooos :soy:

Majority of the world’s problems are created by them.
This is low IQ cope btw. Majority of modern worlds problems were created by wealthy white leftwing cucks.

This is low IQ cope btw. Majority of modern worlds problems were created by wealthy white leftwing cucks.
Yeah we know cumskins cause all of our problems. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:Kikes are cumskins too, two sides of the same coin

Either a glowie or a genuine retard.

Cumskin cuck spotted :soy: still looking for that unicorn white virgin tradwife faggot? :foidSoy:
No that doesn't exist glowie. All foids are whores. Wish I could view the world the same way you bluepilled fags do. Ignorance truly is bliss.

No that doesn't exist glowie. All foids are whores. Wish I could view the world the same way you bluepilled fags do. Ignorance truly is bliss.
Literally fantasizes about having anal sex with Griffith the ultimate animefag.

Calls others bluepilled fag.

:dafuckfeels:

Literally fantasizes about having anal sex with Griffith the ultimate animefag.

Calls others bluepilled fag.

:dafuckfeels:
1. Don't recall mentioning that I want anal sex with Griffith but no worries, I understand bluepilled faggots don't like him.

2. You unironically think that the modern worlds problems were created by wealthy white leftwing cucks. Do me a favor and search up the wealthy white wing cucks currently in power and let me know who's backing them. I would guess that 95%+ of corporations backing these white wing cucks are owned by the Jewish. Fuck it, look at all politicians and let me know who's backing them. Wow, what a coincidence right! Odds are you're Jewish so you're trying to protect your fellow Jews but guess what, the majority of the world hates you faggots. It's obvious you're low IQ and are either too ignorant or actually retarted in which case I apologize for bullying you but either way I'm done wasting my time with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back