Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help me decipher this (my blackpilled, lying mother manipulating me again thinking I don't notice). I never think about good argument/comeback

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
... even if I notice it's just another one of her little games! :feelsohgod:

What angers me is that she thinks she can low-key say stuff that will somehow influence me that I don't want a gf anymore. (she always knew it was over and has the goal that I don't want a gf, because she thinks that will make me feel better.

"Can't be sad about something he doesn't want and can't get anyway"

My sister went out with a group of friends and she told my mother how one of the "boys" there said "my [the "boy's] mother is against me ["boy"] having a gf" to which my mother replied "I agree" (before, she said how nice he is etc like 100x). So, it's just another little attempt at trying to influence me.

You can't be more atheist than my mother, and I also know she doesn't really "agree", nor would she be against ME having a gf.

But she's blackpilled and it's obvious she has always known it's over for me.

I just know it's another manipulation tactic from her to try make herself and myself feel better, to influence me that I don't want a gf.
Because "no worries (not wanting a gf) = no problems"

Last edited:
fucking whore

My mom stopped caring a handful of years ago when it was clear there was no hope, she used to encourage me I told her plainly "you will never have grandkids give it up" and she retorted "Well I was hoping to be a tidy cookie baking grandmother but it seems I can drink some wine on the weekends a while longer at least lol"

Are your mother and sister hot

fMy mom stopped caring a handful of years ago when it was clear there was no hope, she used to encourage me I told her plainly "you will never have grandkids give it up" and she retorted "Well I was hoping to be a tidy cookie baking grandmother but it seems I can drink some wine on the weekends a while longer at least lol"
Typical and classic.

Not my mom. No, no. In the past years I told her how hard it is that I'll never get a gf. Then with time, she kept telling me how relationships are overrated and how I'll only have problems. She literally told me, I quote: "you're not the type to marry and have kids." Pretty cryptic, or is it?

She also told me, "I wouldn't have kids if I were you" (I have an inheritable disorder. I was affected physically - I'm short and extremely ugly - my dad who gave it to me wasn't - he's 6'2"/1.88m and was very handsome in his 20s and 30s). I was also a very handsome kid, up until the age of about 11, and now I'm LITERALLY a 1/10 (my head/skull and face look sooooo weird, I get stares and pointing fingers)

So yeah. My mother never really seemed to care. She told me so many times I should go make friends (I'm 26 but don't have a single IRL friend). She thinks friends can replace a GF for me (only in my case, she thinks, not in anybody else's)

Are your mother and sister hot
My mother is 60, she was good looking when she had me at 34. She aged badly though. I'm 26. My sister always had chad bfs – I don't know, she's my sister, but she's objectively GL. She's 1.6m and I'm 1.62.

My dad was GL (chad) and 1.88m tall.

I'm the black sheep in the family. The difference between me and them is so unimaginable it's... INSANE! I'm literally a 1, most people would say I'm a 0. If you'd ask 100 people what they think about my looks, 100 of them will say "very ugly" (skull and face can't be more abnormal, almost not human)

fucking whore
- it's just very insulting that she thinks she can low-key manipulate me into not wanting a gf anymore (bc she knows I can't get one, she wants to make me feel less bad) after months of saying "relationships are oVeRraTeD" and "you'LL oNLy hAVe pRObLemS"

What angers me is that she thinks she can low-key say stuff that will somehow influence me that I don't want a gf anymore.
Classic “a woman won’t solve any of your problems but it just so happens however, that my boyfriend made me go through an extremely rough patch, teehee” type of argument.

The best kind of comeback would be to just embrace your problems rather than arguing with them over it.

Don’t alienate yourself from them though, it’s unwise to push away the only people in your life who still relatively care about you, but just stop opening up to them if you see it as pointless. I’ve never bothered discussing my predicament with anyone in the real world. Like, why bother? If you want to let it out, vent here.

Go to Poland and kidnap a Polish bride ( in video game ).

Classic “a woman won’t solve any of your problems but it just so happens however, that my boyfriend made me go through an extremely rough patch, teehee” type of argument.

The best kind of comeback would be to just embrace your problems rather than arguing with them over it.

Don’t alienate yourself from them though, it’s unwise to push away the only people in your life who still relatively care about you, but just stop opening up to them if you see it as pointless. I’ve never bothered discussing my predicament with anyone in the real world. Like, why bother? If you want to let it out, vent here.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

She has always done a lot for me but what she's doing here destroys it all.

Not sure if it's dumb but the reason why I bothered is bc I told my mother 3 years ago I want to get extensive plastic surgery (off the table now due to risks, costs, and risk:reward just aren't good). I said, I want to get a gf once (was 23 at the time). So the only reason I keep bringing this up to my mother is her herself. She doesn't care for one, and she thinks the older I get the less I will care.

She keeps on trying to manipulate me - she doesn't believe what she says herself. As in "relationships are overrated", "you'll only have problems in relationship", "having friends is better", "she will probably cheat", and "it's not as good as you think". When I said "please let me make that decision" she got so mad.

It's insulting my intelligence and it's not taking me seriously. She keeps repeating the phrase (for scenarios not related to this) "I don't like if one lies to themselves" – practice as you preach!

I'm actually getting angry again typing all this out. I wish I had the financial means (lottery win) and neuro-typicality to move out away from her.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

She has always done a lot for me but what she's doing here destroys it all.

Not sure if it's dumb but the reason why I bothered is bc I told my mother 3 years ago I want to get extensive plastic surgery (off the table now due to risks, costs, and risk:reward just aren't good). I said, I want to get a gf once (was 23 at the time). So the only reason I keep bringing this up to my mother is her herself. She doesn't care for one, and she thinks the older I get the less I will care.

She keeps on trying to manipulate me - she doesn't believe what she says herself. As in "relationships are overrated", "you'll only have problems in relationship", "having friends is better", "she will probably cheat", and "it's not as good as you think". When I said "please let me make that decision" she got so mad.

It's insulting my intelligence and it's not taking me seriously. She keeps repeating the phrase (for scenarios not related to this) "I don't like if one lies to themselves" – practice as you preach!

I'm actually getting angry again typing all this out. I wish I had the financial means (lottery win) and neuro-typicality to move out away from her.
Are you on antidepressants or benzos?

Are you on antidepressants or benzos?
Yup. I'm on sertraline and Wellbutrin. I haven't taken either in like 7 days. They don't do shit for me personally and it was found that sertraline is a useless med anyway. You can't fix my height and ugliness, it's over regardless.

The last few nights I had very bad nightmares. I checked and this is a very common withdrawal symptom that can last for weeks or months. I don't look forward to going to sleep tonight, as I know I'll dream again. If I taken them now (22:16) I won't be able to sleep at all

Yup. I'm on sertraline and Wellbutrin. I haven't taken either in like 7 days. They don't do shit for me personally and it was found that sertraline is a useless med anyway. You can't fix my height and ugliness, it's over regardless.

The last few nights I had very bad nightmares. I checked and this is a very common withdrawal symptom that can last for weeks or months. I don't look forward to going to sleep tonight, as I know I'll dream again. If I taken them now (22:16) I won't be able to sleep at all
I'm taking kratom on some days and I like it so far. But I've never taken ssris or maois so Idk how it would compare to pharma drugs.
For me, sleep is one of the only good copes, so having nightmares would really suck. I hope you can sleep. The withdrawals should be temporary though

I'm taking kratom on some days and I like it so far. But I've never taken ssris or maois so Idk how it would compare to pharma drugs.
For me, sleep is one of the only good copes, so having nightmares would really suck. I hope you can sleep. The withdrawals should be temporary though
Nice, yeah I've heard of Kratom. And thanks :feelsokman: I'll have people and monsters chasing me tonight, but I'll start with my meds tomorrow, bc I shouldn't have stopped without consulting doc

... even if I notice it's just another one of her little games! :feelsohgod:

What angers me is that she thinks she can low-key say stuff that will somehow influence me that I don't want a gf anymore. (she always knew it was over and has the goal that I don't want a gf, because she thinks that will make me feel better.

"Can't be sad about something he doesn't want and can't get anyway"

My sister went out with a group of friends and she told my mother how one of the "boys" there said "my [the "boy's] mother is against me ["boy"] having a gf" to which my mother replied "I agree" (before, she said how nice he is etc like 100x). So, it's just another little attempt at trying to influence me.

You can't be more atheist than my mother, and I also know she doesn't really "agree", nor would she be against ME having a gf.

But she's blackpilled and it's obvious she has always known it's over for me.

I just know it's another manipulation tactic from her to try make herself and myself feel better, to influence me that I don't want a gf.
Because "no worries (not wanting a gf) = no problems"
Ruin the self centered hag's life.

She knows that you, as a subhuman, have a shitty life and is trying to adjust to it.
She just had a great life and was fucked by your father.
She indirectly told you that you were screwed.
She's 1.6m and I'm 1.62.
Your sister is almost as tall as you. Brutal
My mother is 60
Your mother has a great life and yours will suck