Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me cope. Which series shall I stream

Nunu

Nunu

mentalasfuckcel
★★★
So I would like some recommendations on series to watch in my basement (on my laptop).

I like fast paced thrillers. Any one got any suggestions?

Sitcoms. I play them all day long, I've watched so much I had to rewatch stuff like 20 times. Here's some good stuff: It's always sunny in philadelphia, Seinfeld, 30 rock, the office, parks and rec.

Of course, 100% of all shows on TV are full of sjw and blue pill bullshit, but you can just cringe through it.

Dark, Mindhunter, Ozark, Manhunt: Unabomber

Sitcoms. I play them all day long, I've watched so much I had to rewatch stuff like 20 times. Here's some good stuff: It's always sunny in philadelphia, Seinfeld, 30 rock, the office, parks and rec.

Of course, 100% of all shows on TV are full of sjw and blue pill bullshit, but you can just cringe through it.
What do you watch them on? Do you have to buy a service?
Dark, Mindhunter, Ozark, Manhunt: Unabomber
Which service are they on and what are they about (just tell me abo
*about the best ones if you want.....

Last edited:
All on Netflix. Dark- different dimensions/timelines, Mindhunter- beginning of criminal profiling, Ozark- Chicago money launderer is desperate trying not to die after fleeing to the Ozarks (I was raised in that area, might be partial, haha), Manhunt: Unabomber- the search for Uncle Ted

So I would like some recommendations on series to watch in my basement (on my laptop).

I like fast paced thrillers. Any one got any suggestions?
Watch Raid Redemption 1 and 2.

Martial arts movie

All on Netflix. Dark- different dimensions/timelines, Mindhunter- beginning of criminal profiling, Ozark- Chicago money launderer is desperate trying not to die after fleeing to the Ozarks (I was raised in that area, might be partial, haha), Manhunt: Unabomber- the search for Uncle Ted
Thanx Just started watching Ozark, really good so far. Lol