Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Help me build a character for a hypothetical approaching scenario.

What stat will you improve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
APPROACH QUEST - You are a man living in The Current Year. Your mission? Achieve happiness. The instructions? The "walkthrough" says to put yourself out there. Ask to sit at her table. Chat her up. Trade Snapchats with her. Comment every now and then on her stories. And the rest writes itself. Can it really be that easy?

It depends on your stats. Looks, Money, and Status. And because you were born unfortunate, you only have 10 points to spend on the 3 main stats: Looks, Money, & Status.

The way this is gonna work is, everyone votes on what stat they wanna improve. And when the poll closes, I turn the percentages of each bar into points on the decile scale. For instance, if the poll looked like this...

Looks got 33.3%. So Looks gets 33.3% of the 10 points. That's 3.33 in Looks. Money is 58.3%, so that's 5.83 in Money. Which leaves a scant 0.84 for Status. But what do the points get you?

Looks: This is basic decile scale for looks. If you score a 5, you're a "5" in looks, whatever that means. In everything. Face, height, frame, dick, everything evenly. So being 10 gives you perfect face, perfect height, and so on. 0? Abhorrent to look at. Beyond deformed, people draw back in fear when you enter a room. Your face is the stuff of jumpscares and shock thumbnails. Best case scenario, people look at you in pity, unable to help. Worst case scenario, you are reviled, many suspect you aren't actually human, but a dangerous mutant.

Money: This determines your annual earnings. 0 is obviously no money per year. 1 is $2 a year. 2 is $20 a year, 5 is $20,000 a year. 10 is 2 billion dollars a year.

Status: This one's a little more complicated so I'm gonna list each whole value.

0: No one in the world knows you. Any family you had are either dead or have forgotten you. You never meet your landlord, if you can afford a place to live, they receive an automatic deposit. You're collecting dust at work, if you have a job, and you're blending in with your own furniture at home.

1: One other person in the world knows you. In all your travels in life, counting family, friends, old classmates, online acquaintances, etc, only one person knows of you/an Internet handle you go by and remembers you.

2: 20 people in the world know you.

3: 60 people in the world know you.

4: 240 people in the world know you.

5: 1,200 people in the world know you.

6: 7,200 people in the world know you.

7: 50,400 people in the world know you.

8: 4,032,000 people in the world know you.

9: 36,288,000 people in the world know you.

10: 4 billion people in the world know you.

After the stats are decided I wanna put this guy in a hypothetical scenario.

Looks > Everything else

Looks lead to the other two. How many more times do I have to say this?