Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me blackmail the cuck

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
As most of you know, i’m leeching off a cuck who sent me lots of money. I know wanna go all out full force and suck all the money he has out of him.

I wanna know how I can do this without failing. I have videos of him fapping with his face on camera, i also have videos of him licking objects and telling me that’s how he’d lick my pussy.

If I get enough money out of him to fully fund surgery to fix my chin, then i’m leaving this forum forever and this probably will be one of my last posts if I do this successfully.

Octopusgun2 said:
 I know wanna go all out full force and suck all the money he has out of him.

Damn you are an evil motherfucker

Be careful not to get charged with something.

Octopusgun2 said:
As most of you know, i’m leeching off a cuck who sent me lots of money. I know wanna go all out full force and suck all the money he has out of him.

I wanna know how I can do this without failing. I have videos of him fapping with his face on camera, i also have videos of him licking objects and telling me that’s how he’d lick my pussy.

If I get enough money out of him to fully fund surgery to fix my chin, then i’m leaving this forum forever and this probably will be one of my last posts if I do this successfully.
Careful, man. That's how the Governor of Missouri just got arrested.

LOL damn, if you are successful and the money comes through, you should then tell him how you tricked him.

You degeneratecels have no dignity

get his full name, find his facebook, find his closest friends and relatives, try to get their numbers, ask for a really degrading video of him, find his employers phone/facebook, threaten him to send all those vids to those people if he doesnt pay u a realistic sum of money (lets say 1800 euro)

it probably wont work, but hes a giga cuck so he might fall for it

bonus: send the vids anyways after he pays

Ask him for his Facebook, screenshot all his friends before he'll delete it and then blackmail him. But do it only if he's rich. I'd feel bad for blackmailing some wageslave. But lul american wageslaves are still rich compared to my country so do whatever you want to do.

Tell him you want to move in with him and ask for his mother’s phone number/ Family Friends Numbers then threaten to send his pics+ videos to parents if he doesn’t send money

hehe xd said:
get his full name, find his facebook, find his closest friends and relatives, try to get their numbers, ask for a really degrading video of him, find his employers phone/facebook, threaten him to send all those vids to those people if he doesnt pay u a realistic sum of money (lets say 1800 euro)
it probably wont work, but hes a giga cuck so he might fall for it
bonus: send the vids anyways after he pays
I already have his Facebook, phone number, company that he works for and the university he studied in. I have a video of masturbating which is more than enough to blackmail him IMO.

Damn you are one ruthless motherfucker. Good luck ascending tho. What surgeries are you getting and how much are they?

In all honesty the trickle of money is preferable to the big dump. You can milk him for a while

He did all of that? What a degenerate, send him an invite here.

Lmao a guy did this to me he played a pre recorded video of this asian girl and I started masturbating on cam and then a huge msg came up with my fb link and he wanted money. Then I explained I have no life and am a minimum wage cuck. I think he sent the vid of me to my mom but not sure

how the fuck did you do it? btw i am lawyer so ask anything legal about those alleged actions

Don't agree with screwing someone's life over. You can get done for blackmail too so are taking a big risk.

Once you get that lovely chin surgery (which you don't even need) just remember you'll have to live with this guilt for the rest of your life.

You are doing god's work bro, keep it up.

I have to start making money off these cucks

Legit OP I envy how successful you are.