Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Help I’m feeling like I’m in my deathbed

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I seriously can’t even walk ,I am that fucking tired and soulles,can anyone give me some advice to be more energetic ?

it’s not even about being energetic either ,I literally can’t move ,every part of my body hurts ,I can’t do shit please help

Find a job so that you can feel like shit in public. :fuk:

I seriously can’t even walk ,I am that fucking tired and soulles,can anyone give me some advice to be more energetic ?

it’s not even about being energetic either ,I literally can’t move ,every part of my body hurts ,I can’t do shit please help
Amphetamine.

Without stimulants, I'd be in the same state as you.

Euthanasia is always an option, fellowcel.

Coffeine pills, or coffee if it works for you, or something sugary since sugar also gives energy. You could take energetics but go easy on them. Sunlight is also very good even if it's cold. Start small, walk from one corner of the room to the other, then go back, and do that a couple times, you will feel that at some point energy will stack up. Stay away from oversleeping, and try to get better sleep with more REM sleep (high recommend readin deep into that, it's a lifesaver).

stims are dogshit for you get trt prescription

Coffeine pills, or coffee if it works for you, or something sugary since sugar also gives energy. You could take energetics but go easy on them. Sunlight is also very good even if it's cold. Start small, walk from one corner of the room to the other, then go back, and do that a couple times, you will feel that at some point energy will stack up. Stay away from oversleeping, and try to get better sleep with more REM sleep (high recommend readin deep into that, it's a lifesaver).
I mostly go 24+ hours awake then the same as sleep, can’t change it
stims are dogshit for you get trt prescription
My t levels are normal tho I looked to it
Cope or rope
Cope
Stop cooming

Start lifting
I barely jerked in a month bro,I would lift if I wanted to

Best thing would be looking for natural things to increase energy, sleep at the right time and improve the quality of your sleep. Don't trust new medications too much. Getting melatoning would be extremely good and a lifesaver if you need to sleep and has been severely suffering from insomnia for a long time. You take it and you sleep within minutes like a rock, it can change your whole life by making you actually sleep and rest, and a good quality sleep = good energy and better overall mood during the day, that is, of course, if you do other things to improve mood as well.

Your suffering has been going on for a long time and you obviously need an intervention at this point, so the best think I can recommend you is straight up going for melatonin so you can sleep and rest to have energy and feel better. I've been through the hell of insomnia since I was like 9 years old, it's a torture.

Best thing would be looking for natural things to increase energy, sleep at the right time and improve the quality of your sleep. Don't trust new medications too much. Getting melatoning would be extremely good and a lifesaver if you need to sleep and has been severely suffering from insomnia for a long time. You take it and you sleep within minutes like a rock, it can change your whole life by making you actually sleep and rest, and a good quality sleep = good energy and better overall mood during the day, that is, of course, if you do other things to improve mood as well.

Your suffering has been going on for a long time and you obviously need an intervention at this point, so the best think I can recommend you is straight up going for melatonin so you can sleep and rest to have energy and feel better. I've been through the hell of insomnia since I was like 9 years old, it's a torture.
Yeah I have narcolepsy and insomnia, both diagnosed, can’t Sleep and can’t wake up, for a decade, I’ll look into melatonin

Yeah I have narcolepsy and insomnia, both diagnosed, can’t Sleep and can’t wake up, for a decade, I’ll look into melatonin
I hope it saves your life, sleep is fundamental for a good living. Insomnia is truly hell and I've considered roping because of it. Now I take meds to sleep, and it works, sometimes not, but when it works, I can sleep a lot, absolutely monster oversleepings, but it's better than staying awake for 2 days bored to death, feeling tired and sleepy but unable to actually fall asleep. Even though I've been severely depressed for many years, being able to actually sleep occasionally has greatly improved some of my days, and sometimes I wake up feeling energetic, which is very uplifting.
Exercising is a great way to force energy as well even if you are tired, there will come a point where you will feel very energetic and really get up with it, talking by experience. Can't guarantee it's gonna happen but when I tried, it really helped me. I used to walk multiple kilometers a day right at the sunrise and then around 12:00. It was really good. I would die after the first sessions in the morning, but when it become a routine I felt I could walk for 10 hours non stop and not get tired. My legs got really strong and my mood improved overall, as well as sleeping. If you live close to nature, it can be a real relief walking by the woods, river, lake or sea. If you live in the city, go to the largest park you can find and just walk all over it until you need to rest. If it feels uncomfortable, just pick the time when there's less people, like very early in the morning with the sun rising, generally at the start of the nautical twilight. When the sun rises, you can go back to home or just stay in the sun a bit. Early morning sun is such a chilling, beautiful experience. I can't count how many times I was outside alone seeing the sun rising and stayed there abit after the sun rose to feel a bit of it, and would come back later to get a bit of smooth heat when it was just comfortable enough instead of an oven. It's a real pleasure when you really feel like doing it and get habituated to it.

Now, years later, I've just been LDARing to death because I can't do any of it anymore, I just... don't have the soul anymore, or energy or motivation. I tried to exercise at the start of this, tried every day multiple times a day, until I gave up, but when I was exercising regularly I really felt an improvement in energy. You should try. Your first priority should be yourself and yourself only, put yourself above everything and everyone for your own well-being. When you feel good enough, you will have the energy to do a ton of stuff, better mood and motivation. Don't forget, having energy can make you go really far. That is, if you can get to that point before giving up like me.

I hope it saves your life, sleep is fundamental for a good living. Insomnia is truly hell and I've considered roping because of it. Now I take meds to sleep, and it works, sometimes not, but when it works, I can sleep a lot, absolutely monster oversleepings, but it's better than staying awake for 2 days bored to death, feeling tired and sleepy but unable to actually fall asleep. Even though I've been severely depressed for many years, being able to actually sleep occasionally has greatly improved some of my days, and sometimes I wake up feeling energetic, which is very uplifting.
Exercising is a great way to force energy as well even if you are tired, there will come a point where you will feel very energetic and really get up with it, talking by experience. Can't guarantee it's gonna happen but when I tried, it really helped me. I used to walk multiple kilometers a day right at the sunrise and then around 12:00. It was really good. I would die after the first sessions in the morning, but when it become a routine I felt I could walk for 10 hours non stop and not get tired. My legs got really strong and my mood improved overall, as well as sleeping. If you live close to nature, it can be a real relief walking by the woods, river, lake or sea. If you live in the city, go to the largest park you can find and just walk all over it until you need to rest. If it feels uncomfortable, just pick the time when there's less people, like very early in the morning with the sun rising, generally at the start of the nautical twilight. When the sun rises, you can go back to home or just stay in the sun a bit. Early morning sun is such a chilling, beautiful experience. I can't count how many times I was outside alone seeing the sun rising and stayed there abit after the sun rose to feel a bit of it, and would come back later to get a bit of smooth heat when it was just comfortable enough instead of an oven. It's a real pleasure when you really feel like doing it and get habituated to it.

Now, years later, I've just been LDARing to death because I can't do any of it anymore, I just... don't have the soul anymore, or energy or motivation. I tried to exercise at the start of this, tried every day multiple times a day, until I gave up, but when I was exercising regularly I really felt an improvement in energy. You should try. Your first priority should be yourself and yourself only, put yourself above everything and everyone for your own well-being. When you feel good enough, you will have the energy to do a ton of stuff, better mood and motivation. Don't forget, having energy can make you go really far. That is, if you can get to that point before giving up like me.
I appreciate your considerations, i hate walking,I mostly hate everything and mostly don’t want to do anything at all, it’s not that easy getting into routine and shit bro,I’ve never been routine for a decade now, it’s just okay overall,I can’t care less, there is literally nothing I can do to improve it, not bullshit walks or other stuff I don’t Like like lifting,I just try to stay alive and do what I want and enjoy, sadly I don’t have any energy and it’s not up to me, it was never up to me

Did you sleep enough?
Do you consume caffeine?
Did you take a cold shower?
Meds?
Burnout or just to much workout in the past days?

You can answer this questions in your head.

Did you sleep enough?
Do you consume caffeine?
Did you take a cold shower?
Meds?
Burnout or just to much workout in the past days?

You can answer this questions in your head.
No, sometimes, no, yes, both

I appreciate your considerations, i hate walking,I mostly hate everything and mostly don’t want to do anything at all, it’s not that easy getting into routine and shit bro,I’ve never been routine for a decade now, it’s just okay overall,I can’t care less, there is literally nothing I can do to improve it, not bullshit walks or other stuff I don’t Like like lifting,I just try to stay alive and do what I want and enjoy, sadly I don’t have any energy and it’s not up to me, it was never up to me
I've been there, trust me. Well, do you live near to some kind of nature? If yes you could just go into it to relax a bit, get some silence and sound mind. Hear the winds on the trees, the birds... or listening to the waves in a lake or sea. Just sitting there and doing nothing else.
Nature is neutral to us (the inanimate and living, like trees, plants, grass), so you will be close to something that is not part of your suffering.
I would do so much right now to spend some time in nature like in Canada, it's blissful. It must be an unique experience to see what the cover of a black metal album looks like in real life, with all these trees, fog and low clouds. It's gloomy, but so unreal and touching.

If you want energy and just energy, just take 100% caffeine pills or something like that, that will give you a lot of energy, but it has to be after you wake up or it will be impossible to sleep.
But first, you have to ask yourself what you're gonna do with a lot of energy. If it has no purpose at all, then it's pointless, but if you want energy to do something, even simple things, then make use of every bit of it.

I've been there, trust me. Well, do you live near to some kind of nature? If yes you could just go into it to relax a bit, get some silence and sound mind. Hear the winds on the trees, the birds... or listening to the waves in a lake or sea. Just sitting there and doing nothing else.
Nature is neutral to us (the inanimate and living, like trees, plants, grass), so you will be close to something that is not part of your suffering.
I would do so much right now to spend some time in nature like in Canada, it's blissful. It must be an unique experience to see what the cover of a black metal album looks like in real life, with all these trees, fog and low clouds. It's gloomy, but so unreal and touching.

If you want energy and just energy, just take 100% caffeine pills or something like that, that will give you a lot of energy, but it has to be after you wake up or it will be impossible to sleep.
But first, you have to ask yourself what you're gonna do with a lot of energy. If it has no purpose at all, then it's pointless, but if you want energy to do something, even simple things, then make use of every bit of it.
I live inside the city, urban areas, but I mostly go for night walks cuz it is peaceful at night even deep city is peaceful, where I live there is no nature walking place mate,I would try to study with energy , Also I like sitting in my balcony at night doing nothing or watching stuff

Such is life after leg day

Sorry man. I'm in the same state so can't give much advice. I've started taking wellbutrin which gives me energy. Don't know how old you are but it could be a testosterone or neurotransmitter issue. I'd have to know more about you to give an approximate guess. Honestly, a therapist helps to vent if nothing else. If you're working out it could also be be a macro issue

Sorry man. I'm in the same state so can't give much advice. I've started taking wellbutrin which gives me energy. Don't know how old you are but it could be a testosterone or neurotransmitter issue. I'd have to know more about you to give an approximate guess. Honestly, a therapist helps to vent if nothing else. If you're working out it could also be be a macro issue
Not testestorone issue I know I’m22