Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HELP?? I don't think my bf is wiping hisass??

if you shower after u take a shit you don’t have to wipe your ass.

not every shit requires wiping

I can't read all that foid garbage, but I had a similiar thoguht earlier today.
These foids suffer everyday because they refuse to date incels.
They rather put up with the degeneracy of a goodlooking man than to be happy with a loyal, upstanding ugly guy.
Girls could be so happy if they just dated ugly men.

chad doesn’t need to wipe his ass. wiping or cleaning ur ass is gay honestly

“A man who cleans his house surely expects visitors”

chad doesn’t need to wipe his ass. wiping or cleaning ur ass is gay honestly

“A man who cleans his house surely expects visitors”
:lul:

Yeah, I usually just shower after shitting. TP honestly doesn’t do the job to the level it should.

Eurofags unironically have it right with a bidet. I wanna put a soapy bidet in my house.

Exactly.

Also:

there was no tp on the holder. I remembered that I had brought the used roll into the bedroom during a mental breakdown.
The way she just casually includes something like this and doesn't elaborate at all on that later:feelskek::feelskek:.

Come on I have below average hygiene and even I wipe my ass

Exactly.

Also:

The way she just casually includes something like this and doesn't elaborate at all on that later:feelskek::feelskek:.
women are constantly crying and throwing a tantrum over trivial stuff. if i was attractive enough for a girlfriend i’d stay far away from women that have “mental breakdowns” . they are like children

They rather put up with the degeneracy of a goodlooking man than to be happy with a loyal, upstanding ugly guy.
foids are operating on primal state :smonk:

Last edited:
I fucking hate this cruel world if a chad that doesn't fucking wipe his own ass is lifemogging me

if u check her reddit profile you'll see she's an onlyfans whore

Someone tell her to give him a rimjob, nice & clean. Problem sorted.

I thought the anus is a self cleaning organism like the vagina :feelsahh:

Last edited:
@Rotter thoughts? :feelspop:

This is honestly funny as fuck hahaha. Imagine being so lazy and useless and you dont even wipe your ass after shitting. Bet she sucks his dick after he fucks her in the ass I dont wanna hear her whining... Funny though.

Imagine being so mentally immature you cant even have a conversation with your partner about wiping their ass..... And she has a kid. Eeesh. Really is no fucking hope lmao.

Not to mention some of those ugly men aren't even ugly, they're just ugly in comparison to chad for foids. If they didn't want to be whores it wouldn't be an issue, but they clearly do but you aren't aloud to "shame" them for it but yet they sink the boots into the lowest of hanging fruit and they wander why incel/virgin men find them unsufferable - actually they know already they are insufferable but it doesn't matter because average men aren't on the radar for them and don't exist anyway. Look how quickly they turn on successful alpha men once they're down a few chips. Andrew Tate for example, apparently he is an incel now too. They are a fuckin joke and they know it and they don't care because all of that is still better than settling for average. But for most men life starts at 30, for women it's pretty much ending. Vicious cycle doomed to repeat without forced change. The wall always wins. If you need any cope today, atleast keep that in mind.

Maybe he just uses water

Just take a shower theory in the mud

Watch Captain Marvel in a running shower inside an art museum while lifting weights and drinking water

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back