Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help find a game

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
There was a game for sega genesis in one of my cheat code books. There was only one cheat code for it, going something like "press A+B+C+START to see something amazing". I want to know what it is, but don't remember the name of this game. The book was all in Russian, why I think that it is relevant to English speakers is because the cheats and solutions from this book were apparently taken from some English source and translated into Russian.

I can't get this thing out of my head for 15 years at the very least. I MUST find out what it was that they wanted me to see, if it's truly amazing.

There was a game for sega genesis in one of my cheat code books. There was only one cheat code for it, going something like "press A+B+C+START to see something amazing". I want to know what it is, but don't remember the name of this game. The book was all in Russian, why I think that it is relevant to English speakers is because the cheats and solutions from this book were apparently taken from some English source and translated into Russian.

I can't get this thing out of my head for 15 years at the very least. I MUST find out what it was that they wanted me to see, if it's truly amazing.
do you know what the genre of the game was

it's probably not that amazing, otherwise we would know about it.

could be almost anything