Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP! EXTREME DIZZINESS!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Wtf is going on!!? I can’t get out my damn bed! If I sit up or standup I can feel something rushing to my head and become extremely dizzy and nauseous and can’t stand for more than 10 seconds. I have an exam in 3 hours and I wanted to go to the library and study before but I cant move!

Do we look like highly certified doctors to you?

I spend my time running around in circles and get very dizzy afterwards.
You should just go back to sleep.

Estimate the severity of your symptoms. Just drink water,eat something and go for a walk outside if your symptoms are mild. Consult a physician if it is extremely bad

I think your body might just be weak, i felt like that a month ago i had a virus in my case, just get some rest and drink a lot of liquids

Woah that has happened to me. But it usually goes away if I stay standing. Maybe you need rest. Better to rest up before your exam than try to cram.

Kek. There is actually at least one soon to be a doctorcel here.

OP, it’s over for dyingcels though. Rest in peace, brother.

On a serious note; how is your nutrition? Enough water and food intake? This can sometimes be a problem.

shower, drink water, nofap, nopillow, noshampoo, workout, shower and go vegan

If this continues for another hour I will
No
I spend my time running around in circles and get very dizzy afterwards.
You should just go back to sleep.
Wat
Estimate the severity of your symptoms. Just drink water,eat something and go for a walk outside if your symptoms are mild. Consult a physician if it is extremely bad
I stumbled my way to the refrigerator falling a few times and got food and water and no results.
We are brothers
Woah that has happened to me. But it usually goes away if I stay standing. Maybe you need rest. Better to rest up before your exam than try to cram.
I can't fall back asleep, and I cant even fight it by standing up

Kek. There is actually at least one soon to be a doctorcel here.

OP, it’s over for dyingcels though. Rest in peace, brother.

On a serious note; how is your nutrition? Enough water and food intake? This can sometimes be a problem.

It should be good and I drink bottles of water through the day
I think your body might just be weak, i felt like that a month ago i had a virus in my case, just get some rest and drink a lot of liquids
I think I might have caught a virus
shower, drink water, nofap, nopillow, noshampoo, workout, shower and go vegan

Kek

trust all went well?

trust all went well?
Well, I can actually walk now but I’m still nauseous, and was too nauseous to look over my notes for my chemistry exam in 30 minutes.

Drink a lot of water. I've experienced this before, I had an ear infection so if it persists I would go to the doctor. My brother used to get dizzy too but he experienced intense migraines. It could be anything though, like I said: "if it persists I would go to the doctor." Good luck.

Did you take the exam?

Live it up boyo!

Did you take the exam?
Yes and the damn instructor forgot to print one of the pages and put the questions for the page up on the monitor instead. My eyes and head almost exploded trying to see what the questions were.

Yes and the damn instructor forgot to print one of the pages and put the questions for the page up on the monitor instead. My eyes and head almost exploded trying to see what the questions were.

Lol. Typical.

Still dizzy?

Drink a lot of water. I've experienced this before, I had an ear infection so if it persists I would go to the doctor. My brother used to get dizzy too but he experienced intense migraines. It could be anything though, like I said: "if it persists I would go to the doctor." Good luck.

Thanks bro
Lol. Typical.

Still dizzy?

Yup. I’m going to sleep right now

fuck chemistry. shit had me suicidal literally. it's impossible.

fuck chemistry. shit had me suicidal literally. it's impossible.
Same dude. I've never even come close to failing a a class until I took chemistry. I'm not even sure if I got the C- to pass the class

Hit up @nausea , he's an expert

Wtf is going on!!? I can’t get out my damn bed! If I sit up or standup I can feel something rushing to my head and become extremely dizzy and nauseous and can’t stand for more than 10 seconds. I have an exam in 3 hours and I wanted to go to the library and study before but I cant move!
You a druggy?