Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Help] Anyone know what old computer game this is?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
We all have them. Games we played as kids. They are stuck in our heads but we can't find out what the names are.

I need to find out what game that was. Maybe you know? I'll explain what I can still remember. It's in 2D (I think), it's bird's eye view. You drive a small, colorful car, your opponents are small, colorful cars. You can change direction in 90 degree turns, so you can only go left, right, down, up, you know what I mean. All cars drive with the same speed and noone can stop.

You play on an empty square. There are walls on each side. The cars pull colorful walls behind themselves, it always reminded me of kid's flavored toothpaste. The goal is to trap your oppenents and make them crash into a wall. Your car could shoot but the fire rate was very slow so shooting was a desperate strategy.

The music was some repetitive mess of a fucked up loop. DEDE DEDE, dududu du, DUDU DUDU, dududu du.
It was a game before late Y2k. Perhaps even before the 90s. It's possible that this was only a demo or an arcade version. I can only remember one car color, one song, one level. My dad destroyed the CD because it messed with our PC lol.

Please help me.

Micro machines racing probably

We all have them. Games we played as kids. They are stuck in our heads but we can't find out what the names are.

I need to find out what game that was. Maybe you know? I'll explain what I can still remember. It's in 2D (I think), it's bird's eye view. You drive a small, colorful car, your opponents are small, colorful cars. You can change direction in 90 degree turns, so you can only go left, right, down, up, you know what I mean. All cars drive with the same speed and noone can stop.

You play on an empty square. There are walls on each side. The cars pull colorful walls behind themselves, it always reminded me of kid's flavored toothpaste. The goal is to trap your oppenents and make them crash into a wall. Your car could shoot but the fire rate was very slow so shooting was a desperate strategy.

The music was some repetitive mess of a fucked up loop. DEDE DEDE, dududu du, DUDU DUDU, dududu du.
It was a game before late Y2k. Perhaps even before the 90s. It's possible that this was only a demo or an arcade version. I can only remember one car color, one song, one level. My dad destroyed the CD because it messed with our PC lol.

Please help me.
It's probably not the one you're looking for but it reminds me of a C64 game called Up & Down.

Thanks for your suggestions guys but no hit. It has some Micro Machines Racing aesthetics to it.
Now that I think about it it might have been some mini indi game that was never published on its own. Would defenately be easy to program for experienced coders. I remember there were a lot of games and demos on the cd.

command and conquer