Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Help a fellowcel ascend

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
This is a game thread.
Tag a user and then give him advice on how he can ascend.

Rule 1: You can only tag 1 person in each post.
Rule 2: You can't make consecutive posts. You have to wait until someone else posts, or until 10 minutes has passed since the last post.

@nice_try Just go talk to them bro.

@Ron.Belgrade keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams, Gods got a plan for you.

@Left4DeadDarkie Literally just go outside fucking Tyrone fakecel mogger.

@incelerated ascend through rapemaxxing

@Mecoja It's all in your head bro, girls don't care about height. Just be confident bro.

@Liu KANG go to a bdsm club and find a dommy mommy

@all ethnic''cels''
GO TO POLAND RUSSIA /SRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rabbi Schneerson use JBB in Europe or America

@Fat Link Keep getting heart attacks and go to the hospital until Meghan starts having feelings for you.

@Doesitmatter? Bangali foids are into guys who like football, just play football bro

@Ron.Belgrade keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams, Gods got a plan for you.
ezgif-1-fe6697a441.gif

@Saysitsover prepare for her crab dinner mango, bitches love sea food

@kay' Just go to physical therapy and tell the foids there about your situation, I'm sure one of them will become your gf when she hears your sad story, girls are so emotional and kind bro.

@NearEnd Go to LatAm & run Mulattogame on Slutinas

This is a game thread.
Tag a user and then give him advice on how he can ascend.

Rule 1: You can only tag 1 person in each post.
Rule 2: You can't make consecutive posts. You have to wait until someone else posts, or until 10 minutes has passed since the last post.
@DarkStar just learn how to dress bro!!!!!!

Good idea, will give it a try although Im not really into slutinas tbh :forcedsmile:
slutinas are overrated, but still hot at times tbh

But what other choices do we have?

slutinas are overrated, but still hot at times tbh

But what other choices do we have?
Blonde Russian stacy all the way. It sucks that they are Tyrone and Chaddam only :feelscry:

The best we can get is a betabuxx
Betabuxxing is not worth it I think. I would rather try my luck in Latin America or even Africa then. Beggars cannot be chosers after all, that is something Im yet to fully accept if Im being honest

yes with qt noodle gf when i was 16, she was half indonesian half chinese and i broke up with her:feelsLSD:
Bred her with a BDC(Big Dinaric Cock)

All Asiaticwhores want Aryan dick.
Betabuxxing is not worth it I think.
I agree tbh
I would rather try my luck in Latin America or even Africa then.
Those places are much less safe. After having been around two groups who are descended from those regions, I'd rather not try my luck in their own lands.
Beggars cannot be chosers after all, that is something Im yet to fully accept if Im being honest
Ye Ik what you mean

@edgelordcel could easiely ascend if he lost a bit of weight and would go out more, he's definitly a fakecel mogger

@RealSchizo just thugmaxx, smoke zaza and get a natasha bro

@incelerated no advice for you bro. You re already winning at life bro!!

@Sloth.Belgrade just talk to shy girls bro, theyre waiting to be approached

@Cautious Raven Bro you gotta start thinking positive and things will turn around on their own, i promisse you bro.

@nice_try just betabuxx for a rostie single mom bro!!!!!!!

@Cautious Raven Bro you gotta start thinking positive and things will turn around on their own, i promisse you bro.
Thanks man. :feelscomfy: Yeah it's something I definitely gotta work on.

Bred her with a BDC(Big Dinaric Cock)

All Asiaticwhores want Aryan dick.

I agree tbh

Those places are much less safe. After having been around two groups who are descended from those regions, I'd rather not try my luck in their own lands.

Ye Ik what you mean
Thought I got a mention from @trognarukk for a sec lol

Nice new pfp, love the terror wojak

@edgelordcel approach spanish ltbs, i heard that they like Balkan men, i dont know if its true on a serious note.