Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello weebs, i come in peace

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Post another party thread.

Would 100%
alr so on my last account i got a 30% from proudweeb because i allegedly "sexualized a minor" when the woman i allegedly "sexualized" was over 18 (and even if she wasn't the age of consent in japan is like 14, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway) but this nigga right here says he would BANG what looks like a LOLI and nothing happens #ModeratorHypocrisy #JanniesOnAPowerTrip

no hate on lonelyus but this is SUS

im watching monster and drinking a mountain dew in my underwear right now. gangsta way to spend a sunday evening

alr so on my last account i got a 30% from proudweeb because i allegedly "sexualized a minor" when the woman i allegedly "sexualized" was over 18 (and even if she wasn't the age of consent in japan is like 14, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway) but this nigga right here says he would BANG what looks like a LOLI and nothing happens #ModeratorHypocrisy #JanniesOnAPowerTrip

no hate on lonelyus but this is SUS
Honorary 30%

im watching monster and drinking a mountain dew in my underwear right now. gangsta way to spend a sunday evening
Based

I would kempai in her