Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello this is your friend wereq.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
How are you guys doing? Much love from wereq.

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Just relaxing

Much love:heart:, doing good

Doing fine, you?

I feel ok. Working rn. Getting some coffe, and check incels X and listening to my YT playlist.

Life goes by
An oncean of silence
Sometimes we feel like are drowning
Full alienation ( what is love ? baby don´t hurt me, no more)
But we... we are the waves.

Really decent

I eat apple and pear and orange

Hello, wereq

How have things been since your ascension? How are the wife and kids? How's the mistress? Must be a bitch having to support the family and pay her on the side.

Glad things worked out for you.

My life is still the hell it's always been. Oh, I microwaved some pizza rolls the other day.

How have things been since your ascension? How are the wife and kids? How's the mistress? Must be a bitch having to support the family and pay her on the side.
The only ascension I will know is ascension to heaven. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm really not doing good because of the sheer inequality of existence. I wish I could move out and live in a small african village with a lively community, I wouldn't have any conception of the world outside my small tribe and I would be guaranteed a wife that'll treat me as human. Every second of my life is agonizing torture, to be undesired, to have no connection with anybody, to be cast out while vain retards get ahead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXTKM6xZ94

Last edited:
Im losing it , time Will tell when I end up at mental asylum

I'm really not doing good because of the sheer inequality of existence. I wish I could move out and live in a small african village with a lively community, I wouldn't have any conception of the world outside my small tribe and I would be guaranteed a wife that'll treat me as human. Every second of my life is agonizing torture, to be undesired, to have no connection with anybody, to be cast out while vain retards get ahead.
You described curry life pretty well.

How are you guys doing? Much love from wereq.
Not the best but I don't complain (just as usual for incel). Much love from foidrapist69 ;)