Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hello There

G

Geneticfate

Studying the Science of Attraction
My name is "John Doe" for simplicity sake and in mid-September, I will be running a youtube channel called Genetic Fate: The Science of Attraction. This Channel will be dedicated to discussing aspects of various parts of the "Blackpill" but I will simply instead be dumbing it down and making it easier to explain to normies and other unblackpilled people. To avoid the "incel=women hater", I have created this alt account (I already post here) for so I will not draw negative attention towards the community in response to the biased BBC Incels documentary where the men that struggle remains censored.

My only problems currently at the moment are my priorities of the order of videos I should be doing, should I just make videos straight from the Incels wiki and dumb the black pills down or have the community in more control where they can tell me a specific part of the black pill to cover? (ex. the race pill)
I'm trying to turn my bedroom into a mini studio so I will be currently gathering the bare minimum audio equipment at the moment.
Kudos, if you have a question just ask below, and I will be sure to respond.

Blackpill types are too vast. You might want to cover one type at a time (e.g racepill). I suggest you cover the pill that you really master and have many backing proofs for it. Tbh if you ask me racepill and heightpill is easier to cover cause it's absolute (height=numbers, race=Indians are screwed). Facepill is harder because you'll need to learn more about recessed chin, Jew implants, etc. But it's up to you. You need to do the thing you really understand. I'll subscribe

Why are you making videos to appease normies? Are you beta cuck looking for validation from braindead normies? Who gives a shit what they think about us, stop trying to suck up to them. Go back to r/incelswithouthate

Make it neat, that's all what matters

Blackpill types are too vast. You might want to cover one type at a time (e.g racepill). I suggest you cover the pill that you really master and have many backing proofs for it. Tbh if you ask me racepill and heightpill is easier to cover cause it's absolute (height=numbers, race=Indians are screwed). Facepill is harder because you'll need to learn more about recessed chin, Jew implants, etc. But it's up to you. You need to do the thing you really understand. I'll subscribe
Thanks, I think I'll cover the
(Criminals like Meeks, Brown, Ted Bundy, that other hispanic killer that I forgot the name of)
first, how the heightpill is related to how much money you make, the racepill, and hypergamy, then the dogpill and start breaking down pills from r/blackpill science and incels.wiki.

I also plan to do a special video on Belle Delphine and her selling her bathwater and why women can sell used panties, feet pictures etc.
Why are you making videos to appease normies? Are you beta cuck looking for validation from braindead normies? Who gives a shit what they think about us, stop trying to suck up to them. Go back to r/incelswithouthate
Not making videos trying to appease normies, I'm trying to do something similar to CBP and Faceandlms but make it simple enough for everyone to understand.
Make it neat, that's all what matters
Thats what im trying to do atm, but make it simple and time effective

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Doe, welcome to the forum

the dogpill
I'm curious about this part. What aspects of the dogpill are you going to get into and what is your general knowledge/understanding and current views regarding this subject?

I hope you are really passionate about video making, because you ain't going to get high viewcount and youtubebux. Good luck
Kanbaru2

I'm curious about this part. What aspects of the dogpill are you going to get into and what is your general knowledge/understanding and current views regarding this subject?
To me it's more of an animal pill as a whole so I think I should call it the caninepill, I think I could show correlation between women purchashing breeds of larger, uncircumsized, high t, male dogs, I could always use more info though.

To me it's more of an animal pill as a whole so I think I should call it the caninepill, I think I could show correlation between women purchashing breeds of larger, uncircumsized, high t, male dogs, I could always use more info though.
Dogs don't get circumsized, they don't have foreskin. You probably meant neutered.
Here's the first thread I made on the subject. I think it's a pretty good introduction to the topic.

You can go through my post history if you want to dive a little deeper and read my other threads. You can probably tell by my username that it's my main point of interest on these forums.

nice man its nice trying to blackpill normies and my only suggestion is to start by debunking bluepill beliefs like personality and confidence. Maybe mention a little guy by the name of Jeremy Meeks

Dogs don't get circumsized, they don't have foreskin. You probably meant neutered.
Here's the first thread I made on the subject. I think it's a pretty good introduction to the topic.

You can go through my post history if you want to dive a little deeper and read my other threads. You can probably tell by my username that it's my main point of interest on these forums.
Thanks for the correction, the dogpill will most likely be my 4th or 5th video