Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello. New here.

IggyCope

IggyCope

Spanish oldcel
★★★
Hello everyone.

I'm a 38 years old incel from Spain, so i apologize if my english is not quite correct.

There is no incel community in Spain, therefore i want to register in this forum to talk about being incel.

The reasons for my celibate are, of course, my personality and i don't approach to foids... Maybe the fact of my height is 164 cm (5.4 foot, height average in Spain is 5.7) and to be ugly (i have prognathism, chronic eye bags and very ugly smile) does no matters.

I live alone. Renting an apartament. I have a job as a software engineer where i earn a decent salary, so my quality of life is acceptable, at least.

Fortunately i have got some good friends, with whom i go out ocasionally. My social life is not very impressive, but i can't complain.

Most of my friends have girlfriends. Some of them will have children soon. Therefore, i have no much time to enjoy your friendship. Two of my friends are incels too. They are depressed.

Obviously my contact with foids is zero. On the work, they act as if i didn't exist. They just don't talk with me, except work reasons. There are some of them that jokes to me, but ignore them

i don't know how many rejections have had in my life. Countless. I have had six unrequited loves, with disastrous results.

I had a crisis for muy ugliness four years ago. Tihs crisis drive to me to psychiatric treatment for six months. Finally overcame the depression.

I go to gym and practice swimming a lot (i love it) Does not matter, i'm a manlet anyway.

I hope to be able to provide some useful input to this forum.

its quite interesting to see a spaincel on here, women flock to Spanish/Latino guys. Do whatever makes you happy amigo ;)

Well, I don't know, but I've been told Uranium ore's worth more than gold Sold my Cad', I bought me a Jeep I've got that bug and I can't sleep Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Well I had talk with the AEC* And they brought out some maps that looked good to me And one showed me a spot that he said he knowed So I straddled my Jeep and headed down the road I reckon I drove about 100 miles Down a bumpy road out through the wilds When all of sudden I bounced to a stop At the foot of a mountain, didn't have no top Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Well I took my Geiger and I started to climb Right up to the top where I thought I'd find A hunk of rock that would make it click Just like I'd read about Vernon Pick On the second day, I made the top And I'm tellin' you, Steve, I was ready to stop The only clickin' that I heard that day Was the bones in my back that had gone astray Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Well, you pack up your things You head out again Into some unknown spot where nobody's been You reach the spot where your fortune lies You find it's been staked by 17 other guys Well, I ain't kiddin', I ain't gonna quit That bug's done caught me and I've been bit So with a Geiger counter and a pick in my hand I'll keep right on stakin' that government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down

Well, I don't know, but I've been told Uranium ore's worth more than gold Sold my Cad', I bought me a Jeep I've got that bug and I can't sleep Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Well I had talk with the AEC* And they brought out some maps that looked good to me And one showed me a spot that he said he knowed So I straddled my Jeep and headed down the road I reckon I drove about 100 miles Down a bumpy road out through the wilds When all of sudden I bounced to a stop At the foot of a mountain, didn't have no top Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Well I took my Geiger and I started to climb Right up to the top where I thought I'd find A hunk of rock that would make it click Just like I'd read about Vernon Pick On the second day, I made the top And I'm tellin' you, Steve, I was ready to stop The only clickin' that I heard that day Was the bones in my back that had gone astray Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Well, you pack up your things You head out again Into some unknown spot where nobody's been You reach the spot where your fortune lies You find it's been staked by 17 other guys Well, I ain't kiddin', I ain't gonna quit That bug's done caught me and I've been bit So with a Geiger counter and a pick in my hand I'll keep right on stakin' that government land Uranium fever has done and got me down Uranium fever is spreadin' all around With a Geiger counter in my hand I'm a-goin' out to stake me some government land Uranium fever has done and got me down
Copypasta?

Over for you ngl boyo

Hola.

Seems like it’s pretty over for you man. Keep coping and welcome

Hello Spaniardcel, my mother is a Spaniard.
I've been to Asturias and Madrid before too.
Welcome to the forum.

DU bombs me

Hola Amigo!
¡Bienvenido al infierno!

At least u have a talent society values

Hello everyone.

I'm a 38 years old incel from Spain, so i apologize if my english is not quite correct.

There is no incel community in Spain, therefore i want to register in this forum to talk about being incel.

The reasons for my celibate are, of course, my personality and i don't approach to foids... Maybe the fact of my height is 164 cm (5.4 foot, height average in Spain is 5.7) and to be ugly (i have prognathism, chronic eye bags and very ugly smile) does no matters.

I live alone. Renting an apartament. I have a job as a software engineer where i earn a decent salary, so my quality of life is acceptable, at least.

Fortunately i have got some good friends, with whom i go out ocasionally. My social life is not very impressive, but i can't complain.

Most of my friends have girlfriends. Some of them will have children soon. Therefore, i have no much time to enjoy your friendship. Two of my friends are incels too. They are depressed.

Obviously my contact with foids is zero. On the work, they act as if i didn't exist. They just don't talk with me, except work reasons. There are some of them that jokes to me, but ignore them

i don't know how many rejections have had in my life. Countless. I have had six unrequited loves, with disastrous results.

I had a crisis for muy ugliness four years ago. Tihs crisis drive to me to psychiatric treatment for six months. Finally overcame the depression.

I go to gym and practice swimming a lot (i love it) Does not matter, i'm a manlet anyway.

Just go to Mexico and test your luck there tbh

Are you white?

What color hair and eyes do you have?

Seems like we have quite to normie here

how u found us`? :feelstrash:

Hello everyone.

Welcome home greycel buddy boyo. I didn't read all of this ngl, but I just wanna make something very clear, you're not an incel because of your personality and because you don't approach women, you're an incel because you're ugly and you're a manlet. It's simple. Chad doesn't have to approach sluts and he definitely doesn't need a "good personality", they'll come to him, they'll grind their nasty, cumfested asses on his dick and BEG him to ram them, all they gotta do is exist. Us though? No, no matter what we do, we'll never have it.

Hello everyone.

Bienvenido hombre se que en España tienen sus problemas tambien como en todo el mundo.

Seems like it’s pretty over for you man. Keep coping and welcome

Welcome, Alonsocel

we have a few spaincels here

welcome bro i also speak spanish
its quite interesting to see a spaincel on here, women flock to Spanish/Latino guys. Do whatever makes you happy amigo ;)
lmao not if ur ugly af like us

Welcome brother!

Just go to Mexico and test your luck there tbh

Are you white?

What color hair and eyes do you have?

In Mexico would earn less and i think would to be a worse quality of life.
I'm really ugly, truste me. I don't think i had a chance with mexican foids

Well, i'm white, but my appearance is "hispanic" in general.

Black hair and brown eyes.

Goddamn, atleast u have a decent job tbh.

Welcome, buddy boyo!
And sorry you have to be here :cryfeels: