Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello I work for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
You're all under arrest for not having intercourse. You'll enter our reeducation camp until we deem you worthy to reenter society.

I'm not in canada

You're in a nation that is a part of the United Nations, we've sent UN peacekeepers to your location.
Tell em to fuck off before i break the peace and their jaws in the process

Tell em to fuck off before i break the peace and their jaws in the process
Your location has been tagged as high alert domestic incel terrorist, ETA 5 minutes. Shooting incel on sight.

Attachments

• 1561765823146.jpg
    1561765823146.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
no problem, officer! ;)

Finna take the Greyhound

no problem, officer! ;)
Thank you for complying, here is your $1200 monthly wage during reeducation until you are ready to re-enter society.
Finna take the Greyhound
Provide your receipt and the expenses will be paid for, we will do everything in our power to reeducate you out of the mindset of incel domestic terrorism!
Of course, if you do not complete the reeducation program, we will be tasked to sterilize your defective genetics and place you into our prisons to benefit society through manual labor.

Last edited:
*Builds a bomb using household chemicals and a pressure cooker*
Nothing personnel officer

Thank you for complying, here is your $1200 monthly wage during reeducation until you are ready to re-enter society.
i would happily get re educated for $1200 free a month :feelsohh:

can't forget the blackpill once you discover it

The cops could always get on their knees to 'de-escalate' the situation if they hate incels so much :feelsthink:

Absolutely mr officer sir! Ive realized that I have internalized the misoogynistic toxic masculinity of the patriarchy for far too long :feelsYall: I am inexpressibly grateful for the opportunity to learn how to respect womyn and not rape at your beautiful prison positive masculinity camp. Surely eradicating any traces of manhood or testosterone from my male body will make me a great ally! :soy: