Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hello Gymcels.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
IMG 20190105 201942

Reminder:
Even if you're Tall
Even if you're buff
You'll never be a Chad with a subhuman face.
Screenshot 20190105 201912

Ultimate Chad trio.

"I just like a guy that takes care of himself" - What Foids say.
"I just want a guy with perfect bone and muscle structure that's also over 6 ft tall, has a 8" dick, and earns six figures" - What Foids mean.

Didn't the guy on the left work hard with gymcelling for years just to get a fat 2-3/10 black girl. Meanwhile his looksmatch has a big ass from doing glute training, so she's getting plowed by 6ft6+ giga chads left and right. It's over.

Didn't the guy on the left work hard with gymcelling for years just to get a fat 2-3/10 black girl. Meanwhile his looksmatch has a big ass from doing glute training, so she's getting plowed by 6ft6+ giga chads left and right. It's over.
He needs hair and to act less aspie and obsessed about lifting. He’s a massive dude.. I think he’s like 5’11” and has an enormous bideltoid. Like 26” easy. Dudes a beast

"I just want a guy with perfect bone and muscle structure that's also over 6 ft tall, has a 8" dick, and earns six figures" - What Foids mean.
Even some tinder result showed that foids preferred Chads with dadbods over gymcelled normies.

He needs hair and to act less aspie and obsessed about lifting. He’s a massive dude.. I think he’s like 5’11” and has an enormous bideltoid. Like 26” easy. Dudes a beast
All goes down the drain when foids see his face.
I mean with that droopy bug eye with slight NCT And no lateral expansion what so ever, does that guy even have any masseters ?

All goes down the drain when foids see his face.
I mean with that droopy bug eye with slight NCT And no lateral expansion what so ever, does that guy even have any masseters ?
Doesn’t matter. His size is enough to get a hot foid. Just needs hair and NT tbh.

IMG 20190105 213244

Such level of subhumanity in the jaw that even beardfraudding can't help.
Doesn’t matter. His size is enough to get a hot foid. Just needs hair and NT tbh.
Face>Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else.

Other then height he has nothing going on for him.

View attachment 77688
Such level of subhumanity in the jaw that even beardfraudding can't help.

Face>Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else.

Other then height he has nothing going on for him.
Betadestiny has the most pathetic jawline I've ever seen

Betadestiny ultimate gymcoper

U ever been in a real fight

Most gymcels are either full incels or coping by dating getting cucked by some 3/10 foidlet.

copedestiny photoshopped his jaws lol and everytime people ask him about his beard, heard, etc he replies "i'm not going to tell you the reason" he actually thinks that's an alpha response when he just comes off as insecure ugly manlet coping with his looks

Haha exactly. While he slaves everyday counting each calorie and macro; busting his ass in the gym he gets a 1/10 sheeboon hambeast while chad eats trash doesn't even lift has a better physique and gets to have 3 somes with 8/10 hot stays with fat asses in yoga pants. LOL LIFE IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING JOKE JUST FUCKING ROPE ITS OVER

Alphaceiling is an example of an incel who thinks he can ascend. JFL

hes a manlet