Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hello guys

fucclife

fucclife

Banned
-
i dont even know what to say at this point

my dick is shriveled my mxilla is flat my chin is nonexistent my eyes are nct with extreme UEE with jew hook nose my neck is tiny somehow whilst being 24% body fat and bloated and im 5'6 and a half after doing back stretches.

everywhere i go im laughed at by girls, the first time i showed a girl my micro 3 inch brown penis on snapchat she sent "LOL" and ghosted me

im so sick of living life with a brown shrimp dick, never seeing what a female vagina looks like. its just utter suicide fuel being such an unimaginably ugly repulsive virgin reject. i really dont wanna even recollect all of the memories in life that made it clear how uncanninly unattractive and unloveable i am

i am so ugly that on lsd ive physically thrown up whilst looking at my face in a selfie cam

im so damn fucking ugly no girl will ever love my face

im so damn fuycking ugly i look ilkke im wearing a scary mask

Only fakecels use toilets pics as their avatar

what is a "fakecel" im new to these sites
A fakecel is someone who claims to be incel but they're not.

And yeah, having a pic of a woman in your profile picture is considered female worship and that is look down upon here because this is not a place to give attention to them. As a greycel, you better get used to how things are done around here.

And yeah, having a pic of a woman in your profile picture is considered female worship and that is look down upon here because this is not a place to give attention to them. As a greycel, you better get used to how things are done around here.
ok sorry my dark looks bull. i changed it

Mods actually take this very seriously. I've seen a lot of users getting banned for using a foid as their avi.

Mods actually take this very seriously. I've seen a lot of users getting banned for using a foid as their avi.
And rightfully so, tbh. Foids are a distraction and agents of lust.

Snapchat and other social media or dating apps only work for the good looking guys and the younger you are the better. I'd try and improve your life in other ways and cope more with the frustration and loneliness somehow. [don't ask me how]

Also remove that Stacey mental case giga-whore Amber Heard as your avatar!
:feelsree: