Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hello guys I used to be a lurker

R

Rainallday

Banned
-
Hi guys I'm 17 and a short youngcel. I have had full body eczema well over a decade and I move a lot due to my parents. So it's not hard to tell that every aspect of my life including my social life obviously, was hindered to oblivion.

I've decided to join this forum after months of lurking. I hope to make some friends as I have none and I'm ignored by every normie I'm surrounded by.

Hi, you are young, try looksmaxxing, maybe you'll get something out of it.

This is exactly why I don't want this site to become private, lurkers get educated reading here and want to join. :feelsokman:

This is exactly why I don't want this site to become private, lurkers get educated reading here and want to join. :feelsokman:
Omg it's you. Ive also seen many of your posts cuz I'm a ricecel.

Hi guys I'm 17 and a short youngcel. I have had full body eczema well over a decade and I move a lot due to my parents. So it's not hard to tell that every aspect of my life including my social life obviously, was hindered to oblivion.

I've decided to join this forum after months of lurking. I hope to make some friends as I have none and I'm ignored by every normie I'm surrounded by.
I was exposed to the blackpill from incel tv (not promoting him in anyway) but some of his vids especially concerning ricecels were top tier ngl :bigbrain:

I'd say you still have a window of opportunity for the next 2 or 3 years.

I was exposed to the blackpill from incel tv (not promoting him in anyway) but some of his vids especially concerning ricecels were top tier ngl :bigbrain:
Hey, welcome. Enjoy your stay and I hope you ascend

I move a lot due to my parents. So it's not hard to tell that every aspect of my life including my social life obviously, was hindered to oblivion.
Just like me

I hate people with eczema.

5’6+ricecel in the west on top of that?:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: So brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You better be a billionaire or something so you can ascend doing betabuxx or it’s ovER for you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm in china rn but I won't disclose more in fear of being exposed.

For undisclosed reasons I'll have to waste 2 years in an army camp so giga rip

Ya nevermind that then. Welcome, I hope your topics won't be bluepilled :feelsmage: