Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello Forum!

PureImagination

PureImagination

I want a Girlfriend so bad it drives me crazy
★★★★★
Yo my name is Brad, i'm from LA if anyone's interested. Me and my gf kelly broke up last week so its soooo over for me. All girls are bitches, Like my mom who refused to let me drive my dads Ferrari so I can win back Kelly, she said that my X5 is enough ugh, makes me wish I could go ER on her :feelsree::feelsree:. So many femcels are messaging me but I only want Kelly, She's my Stacy in a World full of Beckies.

I've seen you guys are seeming to mention height alot, I'm only 6'3 so I won't be able to get into the nba, it's literally overr. My Dad is the Head of a private Hospital and big in the Industry so I should be getting Limb Lengthening so I can play in the NBA and impress Kelly.

He wants me to go to this Elite University so I could inheret his Company, i think its called Haward, but I don't play like that, I'm either gonna be a youtuber or a NBA star like Lebron I bet you on that.

This is me if you even care (sad emo face, It's over)

Fotolia 79886415 Subscription Monthly XL Copy

Kelly is being run through by me rn lil bro

thought this was real for a sec but then i looked at the username color and knew it was LARP

Same except we're poor as of late due to dad only working halftime at the fortune 500, had to sell the S class and settle for a Lexus and now I am getting bullied in school

average is user tbh

(sad emo face, It's over)
Emo prettyboys are still mogging my ogre slav face like some russkiy executioner

Or this Dutch communist who burnt Reichstag (I didn't read too much about him, but he look like some eastern immigrant)