Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello everyone it's midnight here and I am finishing this huge tub of choco chip ice cream . How are you all doin..Also rate my ice cream

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
IMG 20240601 033453  01

The whole tub is like 1600 calories and I am finishing it all in one sitting lol .I am such a fatass.

But life is good .. it's midnight here . I have shut my room door (live with parents) .Lights are off as I look into the darkness listening to dbdr videos as I gorge on my choco chip ice cream.It has a lot of chocolate chips

Meh I also feel guilty because I wanted to los a few pounds but fuck it .Who gives a shit I might fast tomorrow

HOW ARE U ALL DOING?
WHAT'S YOUR SUMMER COPE? (MINE'S CHOCO ICE CREAM OFCOURSE)

HOW'S LIFE TREATING U ?

ALSO RATE CHOCO CHIP ICE CREAM. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FLAVOUR

It's doing good brocel, I've been gooning to Studio S flash games while drinking Robusta espresso, life can't get any better.
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, ice cream is actually healthy by the way, so don't feel bad. :feelsYall: I just like mine plain vanilla.

I am too poor to have food so I am having liquorice all sorts (which are gross) and chicken breast

I will buy some bread tomorrow (£0.75, my budget is £0.97) and I will beg for food

awful tbh

icecream looks nice tho

I am too poor to have food so I am having liquorice all sorts (which are gross) and chicken breast

I will buy some bread tomorrow (£0.75, my budget is £0.97) and I will beg for food
how old are you

It's doing good brocel, I've been gooning to Studio S flash games while drinking Robusta espresso, life can't get any better.
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, ice cream is actually healthy by the way, so don't feel bad. :feelsYall: I just like mine plain vanilla.
Ahh I love vanilla too. I put some chunks of mango in it... it's heaven.But u r the only person I know who also likes vanilla

View attachment 1172154
The whole tub is like 1600 calories and I am finishing it all in one sitting lol .I am such a fatass.

But life is good .. it's midnight here . I have shut my room door (live with parents) .Lights are off as I look into the darkness listening to dbdr videos as I gorge on my choco chip ice cream.It has a lot of chocolate chips

Meh I also feel guilty because I wanted to los a few pounds but fuck it .Who gives a shit I might fast tomorrow

HOW ARE U ALL DOING?
WHAT'S YOUR SUMMER COPE? (MINE'S CHOCO ICE CREAM OFCOURSE)

HOW'S LIFE TREATING U ?

ALSO RATE CHOCO CHIP ICE CREAM. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FLAVOUR
nice

do you care about calories at all? I don't bc it doesn't matter anyway to me

Looks like my toilet, centraleurotimezonecel

Sucks u hav. to beg man...why don't u ldar in your parents home like I do
I HATE LIQUORICE TOO nasty nasty

Ahh I love vanilla too. I put some chunks of mango in it... it's heaven.But u r the only person I know who also likes vanilla
you should try vanilla ice cream with heated up frozen (or fresh) berries

SAME, but here in our shithole we have whats called mango graham, I can destroy that shit in like 10 minutes, I think you'd like it

nice

do you care about calories at all? I don't bc it doesn't matter anyway to me
yeah I am slightly chubby so I am trying to lose weight so I was trying to be strict about my Calories (1800) per day but I usually fail to live upto my strict standards lol

Ice cream looks okay, I wouldn't mind having some myself or something sweet in general. I'm just doing the usual, NEETing and rotting in my room trying to cope with my life and all that.

That's really rough to hear man. I really hope things get better for you.

SAME, but here in our shithole we have whats called mango graham, I can destroy that shit in like 10 minutes, I think you'd like it
hehe I googled it , looks nice tbh
Philipnos really know how to use their mangos in desert....

I have always wanted to try this philipino dish that I saw on reddit like it's mangoes with rice
seems like an interesting combo

I want some bangers and mash with gravy right now and some bread

Sausages and Onion Gravy: Bangers and Mash! [Recipe with Video]

Ice cream looks okay, I wouldn't mind having some myself or something sweet in general. I'm just doing the usual, NEETing and rotting in my room trying to cope with my life and all that.
Buy some ice cream for yourself too... it's the best summer cope there is

Buy some ice cream for yourself too... it's the best summer cope there is
Yeah, I'll get some in the future, or just buy some dessert with my pizza. It's tasty but it gives me the shits.

finally home from the labor camp. settling in for another friday night of gaming.

It won't be for long if you keep eating ice cream like that :lul:
I know lol...I have to lose weight or I will die earlyand shit and here I am stuffing my face with a huge tub of ice cream at midnight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back