Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello everyone, I need your help and advice.

Zoran Zoki02

Zoran Zoki02

Greycel
Hello everyone, I need your help and advice, I'm 21 years old and I live in Novi Sad, Serbia, I graduated from high school medicine at the end of January 2022 after passing the third matriculation exam, then I did an internship for 6 months before 2 years from June 2022 to the end of November 2022, after the internship, I had a deadline of one year to pass the state professional exam in order to be able to get a job as a laboratory technician, which I missed, I didn't even send the documents for applying for the exam, nor did I learn the questions for the exam, so I didn't even pass it, now I will it seems most likely that I will have to do an internship again for 6 months, to go there every morning from 7 to 12, I was thinking about applying for SSI or you neetbucks but I don't know if that exists in Serbia, if not then I thought that I am applying for financial assistance based on my mental state, the psychiatrist told me that I have a diagnosis of f29, which is non-specific psychosis, and a private psychiatrist said that he thinks that I most likely have f20, which is schizophrenia, what do you think is the best thing for me to do?

take time off work/school for a year. focus on ur treatments and cope while waiting for appointments and medication changes. that's what I had to do. I feel ya GrAYcel. everything was looking up for me then I got hit with mental illness out of nowhere. u need the time off.

Do another internship & if it does not work don't do it again.

Take your meds and use your condition to try and get on NEETbux (assuming your country even has that) if you’d like to live a comfy life and not have to work.

take time off work/school for a year. focus on ur treatments and cope while waiting for appointments and medication changes. that's what I had to do. I feel ya GrAYcel. everything was looking up for me then I got hit with mental illness out of nowhere. u need the time off.

Hello everyone, I need your help and advice, I'm 21 years old and I live in Novi Sad, Serbia, I graduated from high school medicine at the end of January 2022 after passing the third matriculation exam, then I did an internship for 6 months before 2 years from June 2022 to the end of November 2022, after the internship, I had a deadline of one year to pass the state professional exam in order to be able to get a job as a laboratory technician, which I missed, I didn't even send the documents for applying for the exam, nor did I learn the questions for the exam, so I didn't even pass it, now I will it seems most likely that I will have to do an internship again for 6 months, to go there every morning from 7 to 12, I was thinking about applying for SSI or you neetbucks but I don't know if that exists in Serbia, if not then I thought that I am applying for financial assistance based on my mental state, the psychiatrist told me that I have a diagnosis of f29, which is non-specific psychosis, and a private psychiatrist said that he thinks that I most likely have f20, which is schizophrenia, what do you think is the best thing for me to do?
the sooner you get neetbux the better
i remember a neet that goes by todd thundercock waited 7 years in order to get it

Take your meds and use your condition to try and get on NEETbux (assuming your country even has that) if you’d like to live a comfy life and not have to work.

slavic jeremy meeks lookalike

Get a f16 and crash it into a buildings. - in flight emulator

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back