Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello brocels, this is your good friend Wereq checking in you. How are you doing today?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
How are you?

I'm okay as usual

going to the cinema tomorrow

I'm okay as usual
Great!

Took a shit just now. So I feel great.

Me dodging every word that comes out of a GrAY's mouth

Dodging Anime GIF - Dodging Anime Evading - Discover & Share GIFs

Slacking off at work

today i had an afternoon nap and feel much better than on days without an afternoon nap

i guess i'm still a bit mad that summer is already over but idk

Shitty s always :panties: , how about you?

today i had an afternoon nap and feel much better than on days without an afternoon nap
Yes naps are a must after a certain age. I need them to feel refreshed. Took one in the evening after gym.

i guess i'm still a bit mad that summer is already over but idk
Why would you be mad summer is already over?
Why are there so many curries at your workplace?
Because, curries are invading everywhere on planet Earth.

Been happening in my State for some time, just picked up more recently & I became more cognizant of it.

@Pancakecel kek I just knew you were gonna say the same
Yh man, just another day. Already 3/4 of the year gone and nothing has happened, just things get a little bit worse as time passes.

Been happening in my State for some time, just picked up more recently & I became more cognizant of it.
Ok then I'm coming over too to live with you. :smonk::smonk: Let your parents know.

Ok then I'm coming over too to live with you. :smonk::smonk: Let your parents know.
You're the only Jeet alive I'd want coming
Ye
Yh man, just another day. Already 3/4 of the year gone and nothing has happened, just things get a little bit worse as time passes.
Ye I know that feeling mango

Shit as always

Yes naps are a must after a certain age. I need them to feel refreshed. Took one in the evening after gym.
indeed, we need our rocking chairs already tbh

Why would you be mad summer is already over?

cos i still have hope of getting at least one bang before i die

How doing, @wereq, all clear, no hindrances. We fight, digging.

What's up @wereq old curry friend, how good you putting on with life? What's your plans forward, if you grow old, call me, I'd love an incel friend while I'm dying

Another brutal day of NEETing. it sounds easy but everything hurts and i'm too retarded to do anything but watch pirated tv shows. i can't keep living like this. how has your day gone

What's up @wereq old curry friend, how good you putting on with life? What's your plans forward, if you grow old, call me, I'd love an incel friend while I'm dying

i can't keep living like this. how has your day gone
Learn a skill mang. Pick up a hobby that's difficult, like music or fine art. I'll occupy a lot of your time.