Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello brocels, this is your good friend wereq checking in on you. How are you all doing? What's going on in your life? Tell me!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Monkey Hug GIF
baby hug GIF
Hugs GIF by Planckendael

I myself am recovering from a nasty cold I picked up. I despise and fear the weather here in curryland. Its absolutely brutal and devastating to live in this hellscape. Its damp, humid, hot, and with extreme rainfall or scorching sun.

When you're curry, your life is the rope.

Monkey Hug GIF
baby hug GIF
Hugs GIF by Planckendael

I myself am recovering from a nasty cold I picked up. I despise and fear the weather here in curryland. Its absolutely brutal and devastating to live in this hellscape. Its damp, humid, hot, and with extreme rainfall or scorching sun.
How do you cope with the heat

How do you cope with the heat
Having A LOT of trouble. Its become an existential issue to the point where I'm willing to make trade offs in other important areas of my life by relocating.

I'm doing okay as usual

The heat has died down. The weather's been humid and rainy lately
Humidity means high wet bulb temperature which doesn't make it any easier.

Humidity means high wet bulb temperature which doesn't make it any easier.
Fair, it's worse than summer at times. This city is especially abysmal when it comes to the weather

Having A LOT of trouble. Its become an existential issue to the point where I'm willing to make trade offs in other important areas of my life by relocating.
But you aren't going to actually leave are you

Meh, have a bunch of assignments to do today

Fair, it's worse than summer at times. This city is especially abysmal when it comes to the weather
This entire subcontinent is doomed.

Deathtoallwhites

FIGHTING AGAINST EVERYONE

How are you all doing? What's going on in your life? Tell me!​

I myself am recovering from a nasty cold I picked up.
full

Brutal that we didn't get this buff :feelsrope:Missed out on the one good thing about being curry

full

Brutal that we didn't get this buff :feelsrope:Missed out on the one good thing about being curry
Our immune systems are weak because we grew up in a clean environment, unlike mainland curries that are surrounded by shit and other toxic substances from the day they were born.

Still collegeslaving, still praying for something to happen to end it all, still autistic and schizo and retarded and ogre, still friendless KHHV, still poorcel

But hey , as i recently was reminded of again and again, it can always get worse, and it only ever gets worse

good i woke up beat my dick and ate a bowl of cereal now im drinking coffee
have to wagecuck this afternoon but its only 4 hour shift

I'm laying in bed suffering alcohol withdrawals.

Our immune systems are weak because we grew up in a clean environment, unlike mainland curries that are surrounded by shit and other toxic substances from the day they were born.
Hence my suffering.

I changed my theme to classic 2017
Forum looks like a old board

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back