Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hello, based department.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:hax::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe:

England seems fun. :feelsPop:

Love it when brocels set aside race and unite against toilets :feelsYall:

Respect to both these Brits for standing their ground, unlike some soy cucks out there.

Foids not to understand they are not entitled as a protected class, and that if they cause shit, they should face shit:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Someone translate, I don't speak roadman.

This vid is way too long and nothing really happens. I hoped the Nigger and the Soyman would beat the whores but they were pussios.

Respect to both these Brits for standing their ground, unlike some soy cucks out there.

Foids not to understand they are not entitled as a protected class, and that if they cause shit, they should face shit:feelsjuice:
She got knocked the fuck out. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I thought you were a Britbong yourself?
Yes but I find some of these inner city accents and roadmen slang hard to understand, if they were from bumfuck middle of nowhere sheep shaggerville then I'd probably be able to understand more.

She got knocked the fuck out. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
":soy: :foidSoy: Women can be strong also sweetie!"

That foid went down from a mere shove:feelskek:

Also, do you know any context behind why this whole altercation started?

She got sent to the hospital on a stretcher lmao

":soy: :foidSoy: Women can be strong also sweetie!"

That foid went down from a mere shove:feelskek:

Also, do you know any context behind why this whole altercation started?
Random find, no idea. :feelsjuice:

This is what happens when men drop this cucked pretense of "civility". We were never meant to be equal to these entitled whores, there could be 5 of them rushing that one guy and he could probably knock all of them out with a single punch. Just imagine if this happened on a wider scale in terms of men realizing just how emasculated they're actively being. :feelsjuice:

i can this shit for hours without getting bored:feelsPop:

This is what happens when men drop this cucked pretense of "civility". We were never meant to be equal to these entitled whores, there could be 5 of them rushing that one guy and he could probably knock all of them out with a single punch. Just imagine if this happened on a wider scale in terms of men realizing just how emasculated they're actively being. :feelsjuice:
It is our duty to make that happen brocel :feelsYall:

99% of the video is "fuck" "yeah" "shit" "yoooo" "don't touvh me" and "what what"

The world is certainly getting more entertaining. :feelsclown:

Rare British lad W

Can I delete someone else's post?

I made the mistake of going to a work Xmas party a couple of years ago, some foid coworker of mine was clearly wasted, and so we tried to get into some club and security didn't let her.

We decided to leave, but she tried physically forcing herself through the bouncers, and they pushed her away. She and a few others just fell over lol. Her and the other toilets with us started screaming/ shouting, I just stood there staring into space jfl, thinking why did I waste my time with this shit.

That was the last time I ever bothered going to any work related outing.

Bongland toilets show their true colours once intoxicated, they feel entitled to everything and just do/say what they want, like the pigs in this video kek. Always good when they actually face consequences.

I made the mistake of going to a work Xmas party a couple of years ago, some foid coworker of mine was clearly wasted, and so we tried to get into some club and security didn't let her.

We decided to leave, but she tried physically forcing herself through the bouncers, and they pushed her away. She and a few others just fell over lol. Her and the other toilets with us started screaming/ shouting, I just stood there staring into space jfl, thinking why did I waste my time with this shit.

That was the last time I ever bothered going to any work related outing.

Bongland toilets show their true colours once intoxicated, they feel entitled to everything and just do/say what they want, like the pigs in this video kek. Always good when they actually face consequences.
They seem just as bad as American foids, but with an accent. :feelsjuice:

Her voice is unbearable ffs

Based.