Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hell/rage fuel for women - being below an incel in society

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Driving my econo car, I get many looks of just pure rage from young women standing waiting for the bus. They weren't willing to get a betabux boyfriend and not good enough to land a well off Chad, so they can't afford a car and have to take the bus. Meanwhile I drive by car mogging them. Seeing an incel above them in society is just anger, the women look at me like they want me dead.

Another example is attractive women who work in service jobs because they weren't able to marry a well off 8/10+ male and not smart enough to get a good job. To have an incel ordering them around even if it is in the context of their job and the incel is being nice, is just hell for women. Some you can tell are trying not to go pure bitch mode, and know if they keep doing that they will lose their job, but they just can't help it.

Seems like a lifefuel to mog and humilliate holes but i don't want to wageslave tbh

Seems like a lifefuel to mog and humilliate holes but i don't want to wageslave tbh

Even as a NEET Lord you can start on a small scale. For example you can ask a stuck up woman who works at the store for help finding something. If she tears a strip off of you, you can come back later and fill out one of those anonymous customer letters writing in what she said.

they would just rope,lol

they would just rope,lol

hehe lol, You know women higher up in management probably love making lower down women beneath them submit to incels. I am talking submit in small ways, like have to smile and be nice when serving the incel.