Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Hell is other people'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Does anyone have experienced the same things? When I see other people I feel tension in my body ( my body contracts ) like it physically hurts to be in the presence of others. People often gasp when they are near me. Some epithets I heard about myself: "OMG", "oligophrenic", "nightmare", "brutal", "so ugly", "wonder", "shame", "horror" etc.
Also, at work some dude joked about my 'erotiness' a woman replied : "This would be the last man", she meant she would be interested sexually. Another woman said "I don't even consider him a man".
I forget to mention, this is apparently all in my head :soy:. I just need to attend theraphy and start approaching women confidently :soy:.

welcome to incels.is

yea people with their bullshit advice

when there is a fucking criminal , being a model and a millionaire now

wtf is this world , shit dosnt make sence , and whe are supposed to be the cucked watchers

while some man and woman have all the fun . JFL

mentally exhausting being around normies when im at work, cant think of beings i relate to less than normies

mentally exhausting being around normies when im at work, cant think of beings i relate to less than normies
Thankfully my job is gonna be from my computer at home so i wont have to be around normans all day long

Does anyone have experienced the same things? When I see other people I feel tension in my body ( my body contracts ) like it physically hurts to be in the presence of others. People often gasp when they are near me. Some epithets I heard about myself: "OMG", "oligophrenic", "nightmare", "brutal", "so ugly", "wonder", "shame", "horror" etc.
Also, at work some dude joked about my 'erotiness' a woman replied : "This would be the last man", she meant she would be interested sexually. Another woman said "I don't even consider him a man".
I forget to mention, this is apparently all in my head :soy:. I just need to attend theraphy and start approaching women confidently :soy:.
I've been through it so much that I stopped taking it personally

Thankfully my job is gonna be from my computer at home so i wont have to be around normans all day long

wish i had that, trying to get into data entry or admin, anything like that is better than the current shit job im working

Stay away from normies as much as you can, and your life will be much less painful :feelshaha:

They don't want you and you don't need them, you just need some money to stay alive, so get NEET and avoid them at all price :feelshaha: