Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hell exists and it is the male existence

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
Yep.

Men are seen as mules of society that pull along a cart full of women and freeloaders and people that "depend" on us.

In the days of old, this used to be something noble and something we strived for. Because it got you respect, it got you a wife and a family, it gave you a paycheck that could buy things, you were rewarded for your selfless altruism and work for society.

Today? You get whipped, mocked, ridiculed, and it's expected of you. Rewards? Those are for boomers, Chads, Machiavellian psychopaths, and a small group of people you can't compete with.

What the fuck. How are we supposed to live like this. This is beyond incel, we knew it was over ages ago and we've resigned our hope. Normies are just now dealing with this. They feel fucking lonely, they no doubt go through all these foids that use them for money and meals, demanding they earn six figures and treat them like royalty (while they give nothing in return and look for chad). It's tragic for them really they're succumbing to insane grifter scams to cope with their uselessness in the system, looksmaxxing and passport bro'ing and podcasting their complaints.

Either way. Us men, us donkeys pulling this cart off society around, we suffer greatly. We have to watch women and boomers and chad frolick in the cart of society were pulling along.

There is no solace, there is no escape or cope that cures this permanently. Life is suffering and at best we can distract ourselves from the pain and existentialism. Many of us lack the constitution for suicide otherwise we wouldn't be here. We live here. In hell. But on earth. Fuck me it's so over

The solution I need is white foid pussy

that mule should turn around and bite the kneecaps off of those toilets

And on the 8th day God Laid Down and Rotted and all the Incels followed in his step.

Never be a working mule for a system that is actively trying to screw you over.

I have a foid coworker recently and she's the talkative social butterfly type and as a result for the first time in my life I'm talking to a woman on a daily basis.

Let me assure you that these creatures have exactly ZERO empathy or respect for the male kind. In their eyes they are nothing but mules and ATM machines.

Sometimes I ask her why she thinks men have such obligations, or why is it that women should only be pampered and served by their husbands and she literally just says "well because they're women". And all other women agree with her too. Like even the trad-looking ones you'd think have some humanity in them agree with her. And of course all the cuckold males too.

It's just mind blowing, specially for an incel who doesn't know their kind, just how utterly empty these creatures are of empathy, love, consideration and other humane traits.

They only see themselves. And they'll do literally anything to get what they want. I could go in further details but this is getting to long.

They aren't human I tell you that.

Nah it’s Brazil

Yep.

Men are seen as mules of society that pull along a cart full of women and freeloaders and people that "depend" on us.

View attachment 1225240
In the days of old, this used to be something noble and something we strived for. Because it got you respect, it got you a wife and a family, it gave you a paycheck that could buy things, you were rewarded for your selfless altruism and work for society.
even in the days of the old it was still cucked
yeah you worked hard and got a wife and kids out of it but only because you tried and had to try because if you didnt youd be incel
today is the same really

average/incel men were always betabuxxers but yeah its way worse now

I could go in further details but this is getting to long.
That was pretty insightful for me tbh, I barely interact with normies ever, can you elab on what else you found out while talking to this foid? :feelsstudy:
For example, did your coworker males really just agree with her points and nobody accused her of misandry/being selfish, like even subtly? (Are average normie men really THAT cucked? Shit :dafuckfeels:) Does the bitch have a least a bit of respect and admiration/appreciation for men doing their "duty" (serving foids/society) when she speaks about that, or does she treat them like literal slaves that are simply supposed to serve by design?

There is no solace, there is no escape or cope that cures this permanently. Life is suffering and at best we can distract ourselves from the pain and existentialism. Many of us lack the constitution for suicide otherwise we wouldn't be here. We live here. In hell. But on earth. Fuck me it's so over

For example, did your coworker males really just agree with her points and nobody accused her of misandry/being selfish, like even subtly? (Are average normie men really THAT cucked?
Yes.

For example, my manager told me even when your wife does something wrong, if you scold her because of it she is going to get mad and she is going to fake illness and do all sorts of things until YOU go to her and apologize. You read it right, he said even when they do something wrong you have no right to complain or scold them otherwise it is YOU who has to go and apologize to them.
He said all this wearing a condescending smile, talking to me as I was a dumb idiot who didn't understand things.
And when I complained and said that kind of relationship cannot last long, you can't just give and give and receive nothing, that's not a sustainable relationship. And in answer to that he said "well love is not like trade where you always expect something in return".

Of course I could have gone and asked him how is it that it's always her that expects something and you that has to expect nothing, but after seeing just how cuckolded and abused that fat dog was I just stopped talking like I always do when talking to 40IQ normies.

And of course the foid agreed with everything he said and confirmed that that's the way all relationships are and that's simly just how women are.

I was devastated that day.

Does the bitch have a least a bit of respect and admiration/appreciation for men doing their "duty" (serving foids/society) when she speaks about that, or does she treat them like literal slaves that are simply supposed to serve by design?
Absolutely not. She thinks of a husband as an ATM machine and slave. She once said it is a man's duty to take her wife to work and back every day. I then complained that it's extremely unfair and selfish because Tehran has an absolutely brutal traffic and making another trip basically means adding an hour or so to your commute. I asked what is the man supposed to do? Arrive 1 hour late every day because his wife won't go to work by herself?
Her answer was simple: "well every single married woman I know in this company her husband brings her to work and takes her back"

This is the reality of life in IRAN. A country which is supposedly an Islamic dictatorship that oppresses women. And it really DOES oppress women in some areas, like divorce laws and the way they can act and dress in public. And despite of that this is the current state of things with them.

Imagine for a nanosecond what these creatures would do if they had total freedom. And if you live in the West you don't have to imagine.

Last edited:
This is the reality of life in IRAN.
Brother I'm completely done :feelskek: Till this part I assumed you were from the west or europe, I didn't know it was that bad even in islamic countries. A foid is a foid no matter the culture, but I hoped at least islamic men weren't that cucked. Brutal.
Was an awesome read though, thank you for sharing brocel :feelsYall:

the foid agreed with everything he said and confirmed that that's the way all relationships are and that's simly just how women are.
That's a very comfortable position to sit in. Can you imagine men doing absolutely whatever the fuck they want, exploiting foids for money and status, and then getting away with "well that's just how we men are, can't help it" and both genders support you unconditionally :feelskek:
Every foid is granted a pass to stay a child forever by today's cucked soyciety, with responsibilities and behavior standards of a child. Insane shit

Imagine for a nanosecond what these creatures would do if they had total freedom
Unfortunately I don't even have to imagine, brother, that's why I barely go outside or socialize these days, unless absolutely necessary (work-related). Seeing all this as a blackpilled incel is not healthy for your sanity, don't have to tell you :feelsrope:
specially regarding divorce laws and the way they can act and dress in public.
Well at least they don't get to divorce rape oofie-doofies and tease incels with their half naked asses on the streets, that's something :dab:

That's a very comfortable position to sit in. Can you imagine men doing absolutely whatever the fuck they want, exploiting foids for money and status, and then getting away with "well that's just how we men are, can't help it" and both genders support you unconditionally :feelskek:
I actually told them that. I told them well 100 years ago women were basically slaves to their men in this country. Everything was at the man's will and the woman was nothing more than a slave that had to stay inside all day and do housework and had no say in anything. I told them what they say is the same thing except in the opposite direction, how can that be right?

They literally went silent, and after a second without answering my question started blurting out bullshit again.

Well at least they don't get to divorce rape oofie-doofies and tease incels with their half naked asses on the streets, that's something :dab:
They can still divorce rape. Because there is a very big sum of money, that is agreed upon in the wedding documents, that the man has to pay the women if he wants to divorce her. Like I said it's something they agree upon before wedding but usually it's HEFTY. So yes it's the male who has the final say in divorce unless he's a proven junkie that beats her wife every day, but still the man has to pay the big sum of money to her if he agrees to divorce. Also the man always gets the kids unless he's a proven gigajunkie or a hospital-level psycho.

average/incel men were always betabuxxers but yeah its way worse now
you can't just give and give and receive nothing, that's not a sustainable relationship. And in answer to that he said "well love is not like trade where you always expect something in return".
I asked what is the man supposed to do? Arrive 1 hour late every day because his wife won't go to work by herself?
Her answer was simple: "well every single married woman I know in this company her husband brings her to work and takes her back"

This is the reality of life in IRAN. A country which is supposedly an Islamic dictatorship that oppresses women.

i'm slowly starting to realize that normie "love" which has existed for generations has really just been indentured servitude and foid worship because women possess the ability to make men cum and birth children.

even in fucking IRAN these men are living like donkey slaves bending over backwards for their wives, and do their wives even say thank you?? what the fuck? it's expected of them to just give and give and not receive anything?

do foids really think their ability to make a man feel endorphins and dopamine after touching them and cumming in them gives them the ability to live like lords? As an incel I can see why men would value those feelings, but sex is like 1% of what happens in a realtionship during the week. The rest is "serving the master" and "happy wife happy life" bullshit (unless you're chad). I despise how hard average men/normies kill themselves for a "relationship" with such an ungrateful evil person.

No wonder it's so easy for women to never develop character or grit or intelligence, the path of least resistance is just exist and receive everything in the world. If you took away women's sex appeal, essentially switched them into men overnight, same personality and all, the amount of normies that would kick them out of their fucking house for being unfunny unrelatable and overall vapid stupid lazy men would be shocking. Maybe 1% of them would be okay and get along with their wife's personality in a male roommate. The power of sex holds that much of a grip on normies.

Brother I'm completely done :feelskek: Till this part I assumed you were from the west or europe, I didn't know it was that bad even in islamic countries.
seriously blew my mind I thought he was going to say he worked in an office in miami or some shit. No way foids in burkhas are saying shit like this :feelskek: :feelskek: it's doomed for men across the globe

Last edited:
I have a foid coworker recently and she's the talkative social butterfly type and as a result for the first time in my life I'm talking to a woman on a daily basis.

Let me assure you that these creatures have exactly ZERO empathy or respect for the male kind. In their eyes they are nothing but mules and ATM machines.

Sometimes I ask her why she thinks men have such obligations, or why is it that women should only be pampered and served by their husbands and she literally just says "well because they're women". And all other women agree with her too. Like even the trad-looking ones you'd think have some humanity in them agree with her. And of course all the cuckold males too.

It's just mind blowing, specially for an incel who doesn't know their kind, just how utterly empty these creatures are of empathy, love, consideration and other humane traits.

They only see themselves. And they'll do literally anything to get what they want. I could go in further details but this is getting to long.

They aren't human I tell you that.

No wonder it's so easy for women to never develop character or grit or intelligence, the path of least resistance is just exist and receive everything in the world. If you took away women's sex appeal, essentially switched them into men overnight, same personality and all, the amount of normies that would kick them out of their fucking house for being unfunny unrelatable and overall vapid stupid lazy men would be shocking. Maybe 1% of them would be okay and get along with their wife's personality in a male roommate. The power of sex holds that much of a grip on normies.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Yep.

View attachment 1225240

Today? You get whipped, mocked, ridiculed, and it's expected of you. Rewards? Those are for boomers, Chads, Machiavellian psychopaths, and a small group of people you can't compete with.

What the fuck. How are we supposed to live like this. This is beyond incel, we knew it was over ages ago and we've resigned our hope. Normies are just now dealing with this. They feel fucking lonely, they no doubt go through all these foids that use them for money and meals, demanding they earn six figures and treat them like royalty (while they give nothing in return and look for chad). It's tragic for them really they're succumbing to insane grifter scams to cope with their uselessness in the system, looksmaxxing and passport bro'ing and podcasting their complaints.

Either way. Us men, us donkeys pulling this cart off society around, we suffer greatly. We have to watch women and boomers and chad frolick in the cart of society were pulling along.

I hope they drop the fucking nukes soon

You were basically born to lift heavy shit get divorce raped and become an alcoholic

I'd rather be in hell than share heaven with foids. It's clear who God's favourite child is. It's likely men go to hell and foids heaven in afterlife.